ROM Hack [Release] Custom Theme Cwavs

xextil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now the theme won't open in YATA, I've attached my body_lz.bin

What steps do you follow? Once you create .bin file, only need import with YATA import cwav option and save the theme. I tested with your cwav and a random theme and works. Note that with that option only replace/add cwav data theme, but not affect to the images and the rest, the theme should works though .bin file is wrong.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What steps do you follow? Once you create .bin file, only need import with YATA import cwav option and save the theme. I tested with your cwav and a random theme and works. Note that with that option only replace/add cwav data theme, but not affect to the images and the rest, the theme should works though .bin file is wrong.

Oh wow... I thought it created a theme not a cwav .bin, silly me, thanks for telling me.

Sirius64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm stumped. Whenever I try to add my custom sounds the 3DS refuses to boot once I've applied the theme. The theme works just fine without the custom sounds.

Attached is one of the wave files before I converted it with ctr_WaveConverter32 (Mono, 8-bit PCM Unsigned, 8khz), and its resulting BCWAV. It's just one of the four sounds I'm trying to use, but none of them work (I've tested each individually,) and this one was the smallest.
The BCWAV can be played in this tool and saves with no errors. YATA puts up no fuss in importing the resulting bin. I've tried making the BCWAV with the arguments posted by the OP (ctr_WaveConverter32 -o example.bcwav example.wav) and those detailed in the CTR tool (ctr_WaveConverter32 [option] <inputfile>).
I'm at a complete loss.

Attachments

• dreamcastcursorbeep.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 133

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh