• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 508

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Could you please make the same tool for .CTXB and .B(FLIM) formats?..
Normmatt's Texturipper is able to extract PNG from that files, but I couldn't find any tool on this planet that is able to convert PNGs back to CTXB & BFLIM... :(

With this tool you can convert from png to bflim https://github.com/ObsidianX/3dstools I used it to translate the Stella Glow images and work but the image converted sometimes have problems like this

dNpKhIf.png

but editing the png you can fix it

MsLOnVo.png

PD: Anyone know a tool to edit the bflan files?
PD2: @ObsidianB Are these your tools?

Last edited by Raugo,

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, for me, its for Dragon ball Z Ultimate Mission 2 card game. i try to decompress with cptk tool and i have an error:
Code:
Converting D:/work/TAG2/svn/trunk/Projects/WorkData/2D/CARD/GB-01_F.rotate.tmp.tga...

Exception non gérée : System.UnauthorizedAccessException: L'accès au chemin d'accès 'D:\work\TAG2\svn\trunk\Projects\WorkData\2D\CARD' est refusé.
   à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   à System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectory(String fullPath, String path, Object dirSecurityObj, Boolean checkHost)
   à System.IO.Directory.InternalCreateDirectoryHelper(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   à System.IO.Directory.CreateDirectory(String path)
   à ctpktool.CTPKEntry.ToFile(String outputFolder)
   à ctpktool.Ctpk.Read(Byte[] data, String filename)
   à ctpktool.Ctpk.Read(String filename)
   à ctpktool.Program.Main(String[] args)

there are others file for menu and others, and it works. But for cards game, nothing work. Somebody know why? Thx.
here is a 2 files from the game. 2 file for one card (i dont know why).
http://www.mediafire.com/download/l6k64xut3msqe76/Card.rar

with hex editor i can see the address D: error

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ho, its ok now, i just change letter D to C and it work. tsss. thx :)
I have the same problem but it's just for the files for the actual cards.

Stewie1.0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to inject a CTPK into a .bin file without hex editing? Cuz Mirai DX's files has CTPK, but u have to inject it into the .bin, and the .bin itself isn't CTPK

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone add support for the CTPK files used in Zero Time Dilemma?
I can provide example files.

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to use a .bat file to convert all the ctpk files in a folder.

I tried a .bat that said:

Ctpktool.exe *ctpk

but that did even target/convert even 1 file.

Any ideas?

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try:

"Ctpktool.exe *.ctpk"

instead. The . is very important.

Good catch, sadly my actual .bat file had that exact thing you typed. I fiddled around a bit more and I got it to show a usage instructions thing but it would make it seem that it's impossible to use this with multiple files. It's like it's hard coded to not work that way or something.

Da0rcah.png

Raugo

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Good catch, sadly my actual .bat file had that exact thing you typed. I fiddled around a bit more and I got it to show a usage instructions thing but it would make it seem that it's impossible to use this with multiple files. It's like it's hard coded to not work that way or something.

Da0rcah.png

Try with this script

Code:
for %%f in (*.ctpk) do ctpktool.exe %%f

Reactions: WillTheLion

WillTheLion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Raugo! That worked perfectly. Now I can find the image files I was looking for.

Is it possible to replace (.*ctpk) with a command to input all folders inside the folder of the .exe? That would be useful for converting back large groups of files for use in translation projects.

Screw_the_Rules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With this tool you can convert from png to bflim https://github.com/ObsidianX/3dstools I used it to translate the Stella Glow images and work but the image converted sometimes have problems like this

dNpKhIf.png

but editing the png you can fix it

MsLOnVo.png

PD: Anyone know a tool to edit the bflan files?
PD2: @ObsidianB Are these your tools?

how were you able to run the bflim.py? Every time I try to run it, it says "ImportError: No module 'numpy' "

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it normal that I export a ctpk file that is about 1.345 kB and after ctpktool converts the same folder back into a ctpk file, it's suddenly exactly 1 MB? The file then causes graphical errors in the game. Another file that already was 1 MB in size when I exported it obviously worked fine after some editing, but does anybody know how to handle files with different sizes?

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal that I export a ctpk file that is about 1.345 kB and after ctpktool converts the same folder back into a ctpk file, it's suddenly exactly 1 MB? The file then causes graphical errors in the game. Another file that already was 1 MB in size when I exported it obviously worked fine after some editing, but does anybody know how to handle files with different sizes?
CTPK Tool has a tendency of making file sizes bigger than what they originally were. I think it's why I keep having errors with one file. It went from 1MB to 5MB. It's all in the content you add.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
CTPK Tool has a tendency of making file sizes bigger than what they originally were. I think it's why I keep having errors with one file. It went from 1MB to 5MB. It's all in the content you add.

The thing is that the new file I get is actually smaller than the old one. So basically it's the other way around.

The .png file I get is about 74 kB, after some editing the .png file is somewhat over 80 kB so that shouldn't be a problem, since both are significantly smaller than 1 MB. The problem I have is to get the resulting .ctpk file to be as large as the exported one, which oddly enough isn't exactly 1 MB in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo