• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
I use v1.7.2 and Smash 4 (in matches) is ALWAYS for me between 1-3fps. Even disabling the sounds doesn't work. HELP

My specs:
CPU: Core i7
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M360, 4GB
RAM: 8GB

Babacan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gamestar say New Zelda work on PC

02:06 Video in German

guy say: Zelda work with Cemu 15 fps, many bugs (this bugs will fix next month) and you need High-End-PC:)

Last edited by Babacan,

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can definitely see that people are getting excited for Cemu 1.7.3.
hnrek7w.png

MoeSizlak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a mayflash Pro controller usb adapter that was $16 on amazon. I tried to get it working through my existing bluetooth but just couldn't get it to work (and I screwed up my wiimote settings for Dolphin in the process by switching bluetooth stacks). It has a little switch on the side that lets you go from xinput to Dinput to so its pretty flexible. That's definitely the simplest solution for using your pro controller.

Reactions: ganons

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks mate, this bug is present for you as well, I don't know why the picture or video you posted before didn't have this bug, I suppose it got fixed later on during gameplay then.

Is it the same case with and without the v2.2 patch that contains plague of the shadows DLC?
Also noticed Cemu below v1.5.6b get more crash happy if your ram percentage is already above 60-80% or if your
running firefox in the background with plugin-container.exe and FlashPlayerPlugin_??_?_?_???.exe running,
v1.5.6b and above don't seem to care as much, I guess they share properly off the pagefile if you don't have enough free.
RAMMap works wonders to release RAM if you have process or service running away causing a memory leak hogging your RAM.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/rammap

Last edited by ned,

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
So same method for dolphin works? I noticed that Wii u pro has to be removed from hardware installation then readded then Wiinusoft picks it up.

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do I pass this screen?
zelda wind waker issue.png

Note: [TAB] of [Ctrl]+[Tab] doesn't change the content of the screen, also I cannot exit the emulator using [Alt]+[F4] in this screen. Note also that write the name using the keyboard doesn't work too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH