• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

SirGarmaples

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Well, yea the save file isn't 100% but it has all courses unlocked (excluding DLC courses and characters) and Rosalina so, here's the save. Follow SimonBestia's instructions for putting the save file into Cemu but it's for the old(est) version (the save file folder is 9708a1d3).

Attachments

• MarioKart8-cemu_savedata.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by SirGarmaples,

ArthurC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey guys, just wondering... would anyone would be interested in a mod to replace non-DLC MK8 courses with music from various [N64-GC] Zelda games? (+ a few surprises)
Started out editing for a few courses for future MK8 videos and maybe went a bit overboard in the process.

amed15

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That's the old savefile I made, I posted an updated version with all characters unlocked a few pages later:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-191#post-6072403
Wat is name of new emulator?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ZSNES developers will make another Wii U emulator and it won't be free

QNA7FRF.png
Wat is name and surcease of new emulator?

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, just wondering... would anyone would be interested in a mod to replace non-DLC MK8 courses with music from various [N64-GC] Zelda games? (+ a few surprises)
Started out editing for a few courses for future MK8 videos and maybe went a bit overboard in the process.
It's relatively easy, really! :D
1.) Make a Backup of the music file you want to replace (just Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V should be fine; just make sure you wrote down the original file's name somewhere.)
2.) Go to here, select the game you want a music track out of and download the specific .bfstm file.
3.) Now delete the original file not the backup, copy the downloaded file to "<MK8>/vol/content/audio/stream/" and rename it to the original file's name! :)
They used a very straight forward naming for these files, so you'll know which one is which! ;)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the point in playing a game if you're just going to use someone else's save file with everything already unlocked?
Another thing is that we can use Mii character in MK8. Speaking of Mii, on my WIP DLC Pack(the replace original track crap), I'm gonna add separate character files just for their color pallet(Yoshi and Shy Guy) and Amiibo Mii costumes. It'll be out soon. But first, I have to test the track in Grand Prix(and possibly in 200cc).

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's relatively easy, really! :D
1.) Make a Backup of the music file you want to replace (just Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V should be fine; just make sure you wrote down the original file's name somewhere.)
2.) Go to here, select the game you want a music track out of and download the specific .bfstm file.
3.) Now delete the original file not the backup, copy the downloaded file to "<MK8>/vol/content/audio/stream/" and rename it to the original file's name! :)
They used a very straight forward naming for these files, so you'll know which one is which! ;)
Dunno how it works in Smash, but there seems to be issues with certain courses in MK8 where you have to manually amplify each track individually (2-3tracks per course) AND extend all of them since they do not properly loop in MK8 atm.
(in fact, if the track ends "normally" Cemu actually crashes)
The site seems nice but I've already manually added some songs that I do not see listed/manually extended with Audacity/amplified when converting to bfstm.

Edit-
Huh? Nintendo didn't say that they will end Wii U's stocks. That's just a rumour.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mario Kart 8 Big Blue in 200CC!

I add custom music in there! :P

I can't decide if I want to replace Luigi with Link or just keep using Shyguy with different colors to match tunics with the theme/music for future videos. :rofl2:

Which would you guys prefer?

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: JaceCearK1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah Dinoh psi wants you to destroy his booty +1