• Start date
  • Views 7,238,519
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
nope, no idea how to use gyro controls (may be implemented but greyed out for me) and blowing function and mic won't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have, won't load. You need to convert them, i will tomorrow but looks pretty complex. Whoever wants to try i'll PM you a tutorial.

On the wii emulator, blowing could be assigned to a button

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
nope, no idea how to use gyro controls (may be implemented but greyed out for me) and blowing function and mic won't work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have, won't load. You need to convert them, i will tomorrow but looks pretty complex. Whoever wants to try i'll PM you a tutorial.
I'll try if I have the time(quite busy in Holy Week).

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not quite. Steam isn't inherently DRM, it's optional. If a developer wants to release a game on Steam without DRM, they're allowed to do so.
Well, Steam is both DRM and a Content Delivery System. Usually if a company wants to add DRM to their game, they will add it to their source and it will usually be in both versions, Retail and Steam. Steam's own DRM system is almost always included with a Steam copy of a game though, whether the company removes their own DRM on the Steam release or not. Of course, developers have a choice how they want to release their games, including if they want Steam's DRM applied or not. You can see here that while some games are "DRM-free" you need to delete the api.dll for it to actually happen, launch a different executable, use the linux copy, use a certain version, and so on and so forth.

So while yes, I agree with you, and you are technically correct, for most I assume they should expect "Steam DRM". Most titles I own are available on consoles too afterall, and they almost always at least have their DRM system in place.

ZeroShift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is CEmu having issues with AMD GPUs? I'm seeing all these reports about Super Mario Maker and other games running at 60fps but I can't seem to get a stable 60.

i5-3570k (4.2GHz)
8GB RAM
R9 290X

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't seem how much RAM it uses, but I got 8GB of RAM and haven't notice any issues, runs perfect
Well, upon loading Super Mario Maker, I open task manager and Cemu takes a ton of memory and it keeps rising until my computer crashes. I saw it get to 6gb out of 8gb of ram before it crashed. Is that a memory leak?

lazyboy0172

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is CEmu having issues with AMD GPUs? I'm seeing all these reports about Super Mario Maker and other games running at 60fps but I can't seem to get a stable 60.

i5-3570k (4.2GHz)
8GB RAM
R9 290X

I believe so. I have been seeing glowing reviews for many games from people with nvidia 7xx series and lower cpu than you and I have and I'm also not able to get above 40 in most games. (1.4.0c as well) Even SMM, though that doesn't matter too much cause I can't get past the first 'save' of SMM anyway, even if I wanted to play with sub-60 frames.

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I believe so. I have been seeing glowing reviews for many games from people with nvidia 7xx series and lower cpu than you and I have and I'm also not able to get above 40 in most games. (1.4.0c as well) Even SMM, though that doesn't matter too much cause I can't get past the first 'save' of SMM anyway, even if I wanted to play with sub-60 frames.
Yaaa,
I got a GTX 760 =)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Brazil disgusted me. Anyway, it is about 500 as I read it. Still, the price is too high and I don't understand those people because they didn't complaint or anything about it. Jeez.

WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN? HAHAHAHAHA
Will complaining even fucking do anything?
Nintendo isn't in Brazil anymore, they left us. Complaining won't do shit, the problem is our government and Nintendo itself, those bastards don't know how much money they are losing by leaving Brazil.

We can't really do anything. PS4 was $1800~ on release here ( It's much cheaper now, but still expensive ) and we had to wait for Sony to start producing PS4s here. Please don't say we did nothing.

Reactions: buhdiego

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i use amd gpu's with no issues and 60fps in many games and max fps most times in wind waker HD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WE DIDN'T COMPLAIN? HAHAHAHAHA
Will complaining even fucking do anything?
Nintendo isn't in Brazil anymore, they left us. Complaining won't do shit, the problem is our government and Nintendo itself, those bastards don't know how much money they are losing by leaving Brazil.

We can't really do anything. PS4 was $1800~ on release here ( It's much cheaper now, but still expensive ) and we had to wait for Sony to start producing PS4s here. Please don't say we did nothing.

I understand but you people have a power. I have seen horrible things in Brazil... Only you people have a power to fight back against the disgusting mayor, government, president and etc. I want to see brazil to be free from those corruptions. ;)

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I understand but you people have a power. I have seen horrible things in Brazil... Only you people have a power to fight back against the disgusting mayor, government, president and etc. I want to see brazil to be free from those corruptions. ;)

I also want to see that, but I don't know if it's even possible. 99% of all politicians are corrupt here and the people are too dumb to realize that. Recently, a lot of them are being investigated and there are some huge scandals going on the government... But I don't know man, I'm very worried about the future of my country.
I just really want Brazil to be a first-world country like the USA, Canada, Britain or even Portugal.

Obrigado por se preocupar.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...