[QUOTE = "Giogiu, post: 6196584, membro: 375692"] @ Djipi
New Super Luigi-U com 1.4.0c está cheio jogável? Velocidade média? [/ QUOTE]
velocidade máxima

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks to Exzap I am about to complete 3d world!!! Not the same console experience, but the graphics are gorgeus!

I just discovered a glitch, I think it has something to do with the program. In one specific level the platform keeps dissappearing and appearing very quicklyy!! IT IS NOT MEANT TO DO THAT ://

cant pass it :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok after some hours of test with 1.4.0c patreon edition, Super Mario 3D World isn't possible to advance because in World 2, world 2.2 you must Blow on the pad and with cemu it's impossible for now. and the other level in world 2 to pass the level is a dark level and after the 1st checkpoint , you pass a door and don't see the level.

Pikmin 3 Work nearly perfect , just implemented AAA and it will be awesome after that , some bugs yes but really playable.

Zelda Wind waker , Work well too , some graphical glitches and some speed down, missing some sound too :)

Mario Kart 8 , playable , some graphical glitches (sky , shaders) but it's playable :)

Captain toad , you can't pass the first level with the fruit to have 2 Toad. When you take the fruit and go down Cemu crash :(

New Super Mario Bros WiiU , work well some graphical glitches and shaders , coin doesn't appear but the rest is perfect.

Donkey Kong WiiU , like 1.3.3 slowdown and don't pass the load screen

Shovel Knight , perfect.

Yoshi Wooly World , Like 1.3.3 but now after loading screen we have music :)

Zelda Twilight Princess HD , like 1.3.3 , loading and that all.

Splatton , big speed improvement , with graphical glitches but less than 1.3.3

Super Mario Maker , Nearly perfect , save little screen doesn't appear.

Kirby WiiU , Can't pass the menu to start the game .

XenoBlade Chronicles , for me graphics improvement , and go ingame with speedup.

Actually I advanced world 2-2 using the cat suit :-) climb the wall god damn :-) Use alternatives lool

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks to Exzap I am about to complete 3d world!!! Not the same console experience, but the graphics are gorgeus!

I just discovered a glitch, I think it has something to do with the program. In one specific level the platform keeps dissappearing and appearing very quicklyy!! IT IS NOT MEANT TO DO THAT ://

cant pass it :(
theres a glitch in darksiders 2 too, when you are about to pass the gate on the beginning map, the gate opens but the other map is not appearing, it has to do a problem with level streaming, Exzap did something and broke it ( since it was able to stream the map before on previous versions ), I think this problem occurred after version 1.3.0

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
@Djipi , Captain Toad works fine here, I haven't checked the first level (I'm at level 4) but if you have trouble with that level you should use a previous version :)

D

Deleted User

1.3.3 don'y have this crash on Captain Toad i don't try to finish game but test hours to see crash or bug :) The crash is in Second Level , first map with two Toad :) This will be fix i'm not worried about that :)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

Nosferatu56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
All version works. But you need these .dat to make it work. Search it up on Google for the codes

Short tutorial:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-295#post-6196245

I'm getting decrypting error at FFLResHighLG.dat so its only a 0kb empty file... (the other file works fine i think, its 3781kb, also before someone asks, yes i put in the key in uwizard.)

Can someone post these 2 file's sha-1 or crc? (so i can check if at least the first file is good?)

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting decrypting error at FFLResHighLG.dat so its only a 0kb empty file... (the other file works fine i think, its 3781kb, also before someone asks, yes i put in the key in uwizard.)

Can someone post these 2 file's sha-1 or crc? (so i can check if at least the first file is good?)
I'm on my phone. So I rather go back to page 60-100 to look for the files. It was posted by RHY3756547 or Bahax Gaming.

Jolts86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everytime I try to load Splatoon (EUR) Cemu boots it and shows me that splatoon background thing but after a moment it crashes. HELP! I'm using 1.3.3 I didn't have this problem on 1.3.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk