• Likes 284

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Mario Kart 8
Animal Crossing Village is random or in a row?
Started for me with Fall, then Winter & spring
It's random, but if you hold the shoulder button/trigger corresponding with with the course in the on-screen artwork it will load that one no matter what

(I'm not sure if that applies to Grand Prix, but it does with Time Trial and VS)

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Man, BotW in 4k sure looks breathtaking! :D
The graphics pack does seem to produce a slight glitch, though. At least in the starting cave there's some glow effect seeping into the upper left quarter of the screen.
Apart from that it's actually the shader cache generation which is the worst in this game... the general FPS are between 15 and 20 FPS. Strangely, they often seem locked at exactly 20 FPS, then suddenly they're at 30... dunno. Sound is great btw, that was a fast fix!
Donkey Kong seems perfect now... DLC also works. This is a great version! Just not completely sure about the shader cache. Not sure if it's broken or if it's just normal that we need to make new transferables now.

Reactions: Darkemaste

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not home yet, but has anyone tested Wind Waker to see if, somehow, the Picto box issue is resolved? Or at least no longer freezes the emulator?

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Is Yoshi's Woolly World 1-2 door crashing fixed in 1.7.3?
What about Pushmo World?
Also, I'm a bit confused about MK8 DLC. Is Update File and DLC two seperate things? Also, is DLC no longer overwrite the original content?

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Some BotW shots at 5k :> ... the jpeg compression takes a lot from the pictures, though >_<
(on the second pic you can slightly see the glitch I talked about in the upper left corner. It's like a glowing projection of the whole screen in the corner... it only happens with the graphics pack, though)

Last edited by StripTheSoul,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man, BotW in 4k sure looks breathtaking! :D
The graphics pack does seem to produce a slight glitch, though. At least in the starting cave there's some glow effect seeping into the upper left quarter of the screen..
Some BotW shots at 5k :> ... the jpeg compression takes a lot from the pictures, though >_<
(on the second pic you can slightly see the glitch I talked about in the upper left corner. It's like a glowing projection of the whole screen in the corner... it only happens with the graphics pack, though)

Well this looks familiar, I'll look into it when I get a chance. ;)

Reactions: StripTheSoul

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not home yet, but has anyone tested Wind Waker to see if, somehow, the Picto box issue is resolved? Or at least no longer freezes the emulator?
picto box?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

smash 4 tested yet?
i tried to update the game and put dlc and black screen the standart version works the same i think

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz