• Start date
  • Views 7,238,194
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Esppiral

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think so, it does it randomly, same stage, same characters, sometimes it runs almost fullspeed, other it runs lower than 10 fps.

Ok, this is weird, I think I've found the reason, if you click over the cemu window (ingame image) the game will massively slow down, if you clic again it will run faster again, it doesn't affect the speed if you click the border of the window...

So those of you getting really low fps click over like a mad lol

Last edited by Esppiral,
Reactions: ForboJack

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think so, it does it randomly, same stage, same characters, sometimes it runs almost fullspeed, other it runs lower than 10 fps.

Ok, this is weird, I think I've found the reason, if you click over the cemu window (ingame image) the game will massively slow down, if you clic again it will run faster again, it doesn't affect the speed if you click the border of the window...

doesnt work

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Sounds like some energy saving mode shit.
Try to force your GPU to always use full performance and see if that fixes the issue.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is this shadow bug a regression or was it there before?

Apart from that, Wind Waker got much faster; I'm getting full speed now except for when looking at a very specific spot on that starting island.
In Mario Kart 8 I also get full speed (excluding shader cache stutters) in all grand prix; the single exception is the new Rainbow Road track where I get a slight slowdown in one spot.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still doesnt work

That's why this emu is still in development and its difficult for some people who does make some games work and some people can't make the game work. It doesn't make sense to me. So, what can I do is just leave this emu alone until it is mature enough in 2 years at least before I can try it. I just enjoy see the screenshots from time to time. ;)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
That's why this emu is still in development and its difficult for some people who does make some games work and some people can't make the game work. It doesn't make sense to me. So, what can I do is just leave this emu alone until it is mature enough in 2 years at least before I can try it. I just enjoy see the screenshots from time to time. ;)

SM3DW, New super mario, Zeldas, Pikmin, MK 8, Smash bros., Splatoon, Captain Toad...are fully playables.

Almost all the important games are playables or go ingame like Donkey Kong or Kirby.

Enough for me in this short time of development.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SM3DW, New super mario, Zeldas, Pikmin, MK 8, Smash bros., Splatoon, Captain Toad...are fully playables.

Almost all the important games are playables or go ingame like Donkey Kong or Kirby.

Enough for me in this short time of development.

That's true but I want to give them more maturity enough to get a lesser and lesser bugs and graphic glitches. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...