• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So my antivirus just deleted CEMU once again. This is really pissing me of!

At least this time he kept the saves and shader caches! Weird...

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBA gets to the BIOS and then dies. Mind you it took 20 minutes to get there in the first place. NDS just crashes on launch.
mine got in game it took 30 mins but works

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Bitdefender Total Security 2016. It's really weird that it's only happening to me :P
set a exception

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Put it into your exceptions list then.
It may seem strange, but it already was there! The antivirus simply blocked CEMU from executing. When I rebooted, it said "your antivirus program is cleaning your pc" or something like that. Then, cemu.exe was gone.

2nd time this happens. And I had it in the exceptions list. Weird :\

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It may seem strange, but it already was there! The antivirus simply blocked CEMU from executing. When I rebooted, it said "your antivirus program is cleaning your pc" or something like that. Then, cemu.exe was gone.

2nd time this happens. And I had it in the exceptions list. Weird :\
time to move on from that anti than avast and malware bytes work great as a team

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
time to move on from that anti than avast and malware bytes work great as a team
I thought of that, but since I have a genuine license on this antivirus, might aswell use it until it expires, I guess :P
And it didn't cause me any trouble in the past so... I don't know what's hapening :\

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought of that, but since I have a genuine license on this antivirus, might aswell use it until it expires, I guess :P
And it didn't cause me any trouble in the past so... I don't know what's hapening :\
ok email them get them to add it to a exception list for good or get A refund

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question.

How are we going to get 8 friends?!

ur dumb

Can't Bluetooth only pair to one device at a time?

That'd be cool, actually.

Idk wut bluetooth u have but I can go up to 4 the other 4 is the problem

The way SCPDS3 (and DS4Windows) works is that whichever standard bluetooth adapter you use can -ONLY- be used with those specific controllers (up to 4) -and nothing else- due to the using custom drivers for the adapters, same goes for the Wii U Pro equivalent whose name evades me atm. I did try using 2 different standard bluetooth adapters at one point but it never worked properly and the Mayflash Wii U to PC adapter was cheap and worked straight out of the box and did not interfere with my then 4 PS3 controllers. (one controller broke btw)

I can confirm 4 at the same time works off a single bluetooth adapter using SCPDS3 without having to change anything. Now my Wii U Pro adapter on the otherhand only supports 4 controllers when switched to Dinput mode, though you also lose a few features/functions in the process.
Would definitely convince me to finally pick one of these up-
http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Port/dp/B00RSXRLUE

Edit- I'm also certain both the 360 and XO wireless controller adapters support up to 4 controllers each and don't require custom drivers or loss of features/functionality to do so. Again I'd imagine simply having 2 different controller adapters/dongles would be enough for 8 players, assuming you have enough GC/PS3/PS4/360/XO controllers lying around ofc.

Well see how it goes when its released

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol never knew that was so offensive

If you never knew that was so offensive then you're dumb :)

See what I did there?, an insult is an insult no matter how you look at it.

It is also a known fact that an insult followed by a smiley face is less insulting.

Last edited by xZabuzax,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, tbh i might extend it to 2 or 3 weeks