ROM Hack [Release] CDN-FX - The ultimate eShop Content Downloader!

gamecaptor

R.I.P. Densetsu. Legends never die!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch DLC just unlocks all DLC content in the game.

When you start the program, the file will be loaded automaticly.
Of course the community.xml is supported, no worry. We are just working on a bigger update, where every eShop Title will be contained.

Ptrk25

But what does encTitleKey.bin do? Should I be using this file along with the ticket.db?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks cool, can it download system titles because I lost a few titles after region changing and 3dnus doesn't work for me...

estebangh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys, I've been a member for a long time and haven't had the opportunity or time (as of now I'm unemployed) to contribute until now...

I'm a Mac user/ iOs dev and the app was not running... but I fixed it (a simple silly small bug) and will be making a pull request to @Ptrk25 on GitHub.

Hope all non-windows user can enjoy!

Last edited by estebangh,

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys, I've been a member for a long time and haven't had the opportunity or time (as of now I'm unemployed) to contribute until now...

I'm a Mac user/ iOs dev and the app was not running... but I fixed it (a simple silly small bug) and will be making a pull request to @Ptrk25 on GitHub.

Hope all non-windows user can enjoy!
Thanks for your contribution, will look into your pull request. I already know the bug and I almost fixed it, but I didn't had time to continue yet.

Ptrk25

gamecaptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sorry to hear about your current unemployment. I've been out of work for about 8 months now myself. Good luck on the hunt!

Reactions: hiten and klear

dodol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious does this allow me to grab any bundle game (mario kart) for my console ? (with personal Id of course)

ederenzi78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello.
I have an O3DS on which I purchased many eShop games. Then I did a system transfer to a differente 3DS. The ticket.db of the O3DS, viewed on CDN-FX, keeps showing the transfered tickets, though I can't see them in FBI ticket list. How come? Moreover, if I try to download CIAs they don't work.
Thanks!

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry if I've missed a post anywhere but is there any news on this?
Yeah, but I (and my contributers) didn't continued, because the project is dead. However maybe there is hope that this will be continued, if there is enough interest.

richy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, that's a shame. CDN-FX is great but obviously there are more and more gaps in the titles list as the community.xml file gets more and more out of date. I've added some in manually to mine but it'd be fantastic if there was some way of automating it. I may try taking another title list from another application and see if I can reformat it.

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ah, that's a shame. CDN-FX is great but obviously there are more and more gaps in the titles list as the community.xml file gets more and more out of date. I've added some in manually to mine but it'd be fantastic if there was some way of automating it. I may try taking another title list from another application and see if I can reformat it.
Actually I was working on this:
https://github.com/Ptrk25/SamuraiNinja

http://gbatemp.net/threads/source-r...shop-titledatabase-creator-incomplete.430031/

But I didn't had much time to continue this.

Last edited by Ptrk25,
Reactions: proflayton123

wrsg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm already working on a Linux/Mac fix. Will be released in the next days.
Just checking if this ever got released, because the latest version begins downloading a CIA file but never completes 100%, it gets stuck at 100%

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just checking if this ever got released, because the latest version begins downloading a CIA file but never completes 100%, it gets stuck at 100%
It is done actually (the source on github), but I didn't compiled a version yet.

gamecaptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I created .cia files for the latest Hyrule Warriors Legends and 7th Dragon III DLC. It appears to create the files fine but if i try and install them on my tester 3DS they do not work (i.e. the DLC is not present; it would still need to be purchased/downloaded). I haven't had a problem with DLC up until this point. Any suggestions?

Last edited by gamecaptor,

Ptrk25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[nvm] outdated
This project is officially dead

Also the Community Database is outdated. No updates are planned.
Of course you can still use it, but don't expect any new versions.
Download will be still availible.

Thanks on all my testers and on those who created the database:
Thank you for using CDN-FX

Ptrk25

Last edited by Ptrk25,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your dad still got laid +1