ROM Hack [Release] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker cheat plugin

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i installed mode3 it automatically selects 3.6 to boot. so i placed your plugin into plugins/00040000001CB100 but they do not come up within the game ntr menu. any ideas?
try plugin instead of plugins amd verify that you are in ntr mode3 by pushing x+y in game

Last edited by dsrules,

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nothing green flashed when game booted the NTR menu comes up with X+Y yes, but no Game Plugin option just regular options. I posted a link to images please look. I have CTRPluginFramework installed as well. That works with Pokemon Ultra Moon when i press Select in-game.

Last edited by omega59,

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing green flashed when game booted the NTR menu comes up with X+Y yes, but no Game Plugin option just regular options. I posted a link to images please look. I have CTRPluginFramework installed as well. That works with Pokemon Ultra Moon when i press Select in-game.
this plugin also push Select for cheats menu
if you have verified that your pokemon ultra moon .plg is working for you, then try remove the pokemon ultra moon plugin from the titleid folder, and copy this one into it , boot up pokemon ultra moon then push Select in game and see if you will get a cheats menu

any game title id folder you put the plugin in, should be able to make the cheat menu appear when you boot that game with ntr loaded, try the plugin with a non extended memory game like sushi striker, kirby robobot

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only thing i can think of, i still have the other NTR there so there is regular NTR and MOD3. But it's never given me a problem before. Also It's an o2DS.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
maybe something wromg with your mode3 ntr, use the regular ntr together with this plugin on sushi striker or kirby robobot and see if you get a cheats menu with the Select menu

Last edited by dsrules,

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The plugin opened in sushi striker when i selected NTR (regular NTR). I tried testing by placing the sushi striker file into captain toad and the NTR won't even open up its menu when triggered. So i tried MOD3 NTR this time the menu came up but the game plugin isn't listed at the bottom as it should, there is also no green-flash on booting the game. So something with captain toad isn't letting it boot the plugin here?

edit: i tried your sushi striker plugin and its doing the same. NTR MOD3 select trigger doesn't do anything. NTR Normal doesn't give me the plugin game menu below like it should. The speedfly sushi striker works fine yours does not.

Last edited by omega59,

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The plugin opened in sushi striker when i selected NTR (regular NTR). I tried testing by placing the sushi striker file into captain toad and the NTR won't even open up its menu when triggered. So i tried MOD3 NTR this time the menu came up but the game plugin isn't listed at the bottom as it should, there is also no green-flash on booting the game. So something with captain toad isn't letting it boot the plugin here?

edit: i tried your sushi striker plugin and its doing the same. NTR MOD3 select trigger doesn't do anything. NTR Normal doesn't give me the plugin game menu below like it should. The speedfly sushi striker works fine yours does not.
are you talking about the plugin game menu in speedfly plugins when you push x+y?
there is no such thing in plugins that uses SELECT, for cheats menu
also Mode3 only works in extended memory games and regular NTR only works on non extended memory games

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
if this plugin's cheat menu appears in sushi striker, then it should appear in captain toad unless there is something wrong with your mode3 ntr

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey m8i got this working finally. i installed the latest update for MOD3 and suddenly the cheat menu came up on select. thanks for the cheat.

cualquiercosa327

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.Thanks for the codes.i would love know if you found something related to debug mode while searching.
I inspect the data ,both switch and 3ds versions and they were a lot of stuff the developer let,most of them related to a debug mode.
I am sure it could be activated .
Thanks.

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.Thanks for the codes.i would love know if you found something related to debug mode while searching.
I inspect the data ,both switch and 3ds versions and they were a lot of stuff the developer let,most of them related to a debug mode.
I am sure it could be activated .
Thanks.
not familiar with debug modes, but there are two stages Mummy Me Maze and Mummy Me Maze Returns, not sure if those 2 are in normal game

Last edited by dsrules,

cualquiercosa327

Trophies
XP
Country
I have no finish the game yet,i dont know about this levels.
What i know is than they are a debug file on all stages,also a directory named debug,and two lua files ,uncrypted ,related to debug

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff