DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Working great :) now i can boot into reiNand or CakesCFW from ctrbootmanager, got everything working :)

@mid-kid
autobooting works if you use ctrbootmanager and configure it to autoboot into cakescfw.

[EDIT]
Nevermind, i think you meant configure autoboot in cakescfw to boot without pressing start cakes.
Haven't tested that yet

Last edited by DjoeN,
Reactions: peteruk

cpasjuste

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me it keep saying "can't decrypt cetk" or something like this :x (firmware.bin and cetk are downloaded from new url from 9.6+ commit)

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
With the nightly version, should n3ds 9.5 emunand boot with the new firmware and cetk? Can I just remove and place the new cakes files then do the sysupdater to 10.3 afterwards? I will try an offline setup tonight so I'm setting every file now.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For me it keep saying "can't decrypt cetk" or something like this :x (firmware.bin and cetk are downloaded from new url from 9.6+ commit)

did you rename 0000001B to firmware.bin ?

i was getting a similar message to you, but renamed the file and is working fine now

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like github was updated to support autoboot. Has somebody built it?

Just wait 3 hours for the nightlies. The build runs at GMT+1.
I want to point out that from now on, I won't be providing any info about how to use the nightlies/what changed here. The .log files in the nightlies dir should provide all the needed info.

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set up a friend's O3DS with this, but even though I can boot into emunand patched just fine with Spider exploit, the Cakes.3dsx never works. Either it'll blackscreen or boot me back to sysnand, not even sig-patched. I'd like to get CTRBootManager working on it to autoboot.

pasoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm trying to set up a friend's O3DS with this, but even though I can boot into emunand patched just fine with Spider exploit, the Cakes.3dsx never works. Either it'll blackscreen or boot me back to sysnand, not even sig-patched. I'd like to get CTRBootManager working on it to autoboot.
try using cakes.dat on ctrbootmanager

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

(already spoke to this guy on IRC so not responding here again. His case was already solved, somehow, magically.)
Do more people happen to have this (or similar) issue (failing to boot Cakes.3dsx straight from HBL, no CTRBM)? I can't seem to reproduce it.

Last edited by mid-kid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.