Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I saw the tool you made, a big thanks for that ! :)

I thought of this:
- Check for a config file for a custom path
If there's no config file:
- Check the root for the file
- If the file is not found check SD:\3DS\NTR\

Reactions: Deleted User

chaoskagami

G̷̘̫̍̈́̊̓̈l̴̙͔̞͠i̵̳͊ţ̸̙͇͒̓c̵̬̪̯̥̳͒͌̚h̵̹̭͛̒̊̽̚
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I saw the tool you made, a big thanks for that ! :)

I thought of this:
- Check for a config file for a custom path
If there's no config file:
- Check the root for the file
- If the file is not found check SD:\3DS\NTR\

Big big note: Don't try injecting "sd:\3ds\ntr" as a path. Paths are "/" separated and don't start with prefixes.

Either way, I don't want to change the code any more at the moment, since @Plailect would need to rebuild the OSX binaries and @Wolfvak would need to rebuild win32. The tool is just meant to relocate the paths, really. It isn't that hard to edit once it's been patched.

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You can change the route of the screenshot? Ex: SD:\DCIM\NTR_Screenshots or SD:\NTR\Screenshots or SD:\3DS\Screenshots or whatever xD for better order in the SD lol

Reactions: chronoss

icegcool

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
hi,i´m on reinand 11 when i try to start the ntr app its says:"the loading of ntr failed you should rebott your console.....

pls help me

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Nanquitas : You made an awesome work with this, really.
I may have a suggestion, some may find it useless but I think that it may be useful for people.

As everyone knows, when you've got the classic BootNTR or your NTRCFWLoader, you launch it, it boots NTR and autoexits. That's fast and does not need anything else. Issue, the 3.2 version is the best for a lot of things including using game plugins because it does not crash when we change the application or when we relaunch the game but some of us might want to change the version used for screen recording for example and there, you came with NTRCFWSelector and it works great.

But why two versions? Here my thought, maybe it's impossible to do, I don't know, that's why it is just a suggestion/an idea.
What if, instead of booting the app and pressing a button to actually select the versions we want, it autoboots one of the version IF we don't press a specific button?

Example: (Let's say that everything boots from sd:/3ds/NTR folder)
ntr.bin (it would be the version you use most of the time, 3.2 for example)
ntr_alt1.bin
ntr_alt2.bin (2 other versions, 3.3 and 3.4 for example)

I launch NTR CFW Selector, I don't do anything else, it boots ntr.bin, like NTRCFWLoader in a way.
I launch NTR CFW Selector and I press the down on the Dpad for example, it boots an alternative or just ask us which one we want to boot (the actual NTR CFW Selector).

I know that it is probably difficult to do but I think it would be interesting!

Anyhoo, keep up the good work! :P

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like it because blue is my favorite color, but I would have preferred a dragon instead of the skull head (especially since it's the logo of bluecard) :P

Or something related to space / galaxy etc...
I tried to do something, but after hours I decided to abandon because I was going nowhere...
I truly sucks in graphics thing... :(

Foxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
NTRCFWSelector works fine here but NTRCFWLoader isn't working or some reason, it just tells it loaded successfully and takes much longer than the selector but ends up not actually loading it (X+Y doesn't do anything). I duplicated NTR 3.2 bin and named it ntr.bin and put in my sdroot, if that's what I'm supposed to do. I'm on O3DS XL.

Last edited by Foxy,
D

Deleted User

i have a question on im using luma 9.2 and it i try to load 3.3 and it just gets stuck

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.3 gets stuck, 3.2 says I need to reboot once loaded (doesn't work) and 3.4 glitches out Mario and Luigi Paper Jam....seems like NTR is useless since I can't cheat Paper Jam which is what I wanted it for

D

Deleted User

just replace ntr with the one you want and use the regular i got it to work that way

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzmdrobXH34