Hacking Release: Application Storage Manager v0.01, use that ur:0 extra space!

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Application Storage Manager
A little app that allows you to move applications from your memory card (ux0:app/) to your internal sorage (ur0:app/) (and vice-versa).

It basically does the following:
- Copy the files from ux0:/app/<TITLE_ID> to ur0:/app/<TITLE_ID>
- Modify the app.db to point the bubble at the new location
- Delete the old files if everything went correctly

As of now it just uses the debug text as a menu because I wanted to have it done relatively quickly, but I'll add a proper GUI when I have the time.

Keep in mind that this hasn't been 100% tested and some apps MIGHT not work when moved to the internal storage. I've only tested it with homebrews and not with games. I take no responsibility for any harm this might do to your console.

How to use
- Use DPAD UP and DPAD DOWN to change the selected option
- Use X to select/confirm
- Use O to go back/cancel
The confirm button will be binded to X even if your console uses the O-to-confirm bindings because I had some problems while trying to check the actual system confirm button. I'll make it work as intented once I fix it.

Permissions
It's an unsafe homebrew because it needs access to the whole filesystem (ux0:app/, ur0:app/, ur0:shell/db/). The source is also linked below, so you may build from source if you want.

2016-10-25-194936.jpg

Source code: https://bitbucket.org/Lupo511/appstoragemanager

Latest Release (v 0.01): https://bitbucket.org/Lupo511/appstoragemanager/downloads/Version 0.01.zip

found this on wololo.. all credits to them they say...

VITA 1000 Has 2.5 gigs u can use

VITA Slim 1.5 gigs u can use

Last edited by SuperDan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but im too stupid to know