ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing: Wild Leaf

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For some reason I can't patch the hack... can you explain what I'm doing wrong? That's what I get when I'm trying to use delta patch:
"An error has occurred: xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT".
I got the same issue, how to fix it? I dumped my game from SD Card, extracted it and build the romfs as said in the readme. (I don't get the point why we do this).

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I got the same issue, how to fix it? I dumped my game from SD Card, extracted it and build the romfs as said in the readme. (I don't get the point why we do this).
After you dump the romfs.bin using braindump you need to extract it with ctrtool and then build it back with the romfs builder. then you just rename the file to 00086400.romfs and then use delta patch.

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it necessary to to extract it with ctrtool? I extracted it with something like "romfs extractor" I think.

Saphiredurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really glad to see someone modding the ACNL rom, I've been looking forward to something like this since I started playing the game :3. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Reactions: LOLIPOP_MASTER
D

Deleted User

@Méga-Mew Here is my language data. In the folder, I already replaced the keyboard language its self, but the keys haven't changed.
Please change the language to Japanese.

Attachments

• Swkbd.rar
    103.8 KB · Views: 123

Sc0tline

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't enter the museum. You WILL get stuck.
It work fine with me so... :unsure:

Quick question: If I install a .cia with the patch while already having the original Animal Crossing, will it overwrite and keep my save or will it just install so I have two Animal Crossings?
If you install the cia, it will overwrite the original Animal Crossing and I think keep your save, so make a backup of your save just in case

Reactions: Superbossboo

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you dump the romfs.bin using braindump you need to extract it with ctrtool and then build it back with the romfs builder. then you just rename the file to 00086400.romfs and then use delta patch.
I did the same thing and I'm still getting these issues. I've also tried it with ROMFS Extractor, changed around filenames and messed around with HxD stuff. Nothing works.

cri

pls halp

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did the same thing and I'm still getting these issues. I've also tried it with ROMFS Extractor, changed around filenames and messed around with HxD stuff. Nothing works.

cri

pls halp

I still have the same Issue though and no idea how to fix it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.