Homebrew [Release] amibac - An Amiibo backup homebrew.

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried backing up my Wolf Link amiibo data in order to try and inject and 20-heart one for BotW, but it says "Please initialize your amiibo" when I try to scan it. Is this due to the fact only Twilight Princess HD can write to this specific amiibo or is there another way to initialize this specific amiibo's data?

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I tried backing up my Wolf Link amiibo data in order to try and inject and 20-heart one for BotW, but it says "Please initialize your amiibo" when I try to scan it. Is this due to the fact only Twilight Princess HD can write to this specific amiibo or is there another way to initialize this specific amiibo's data?

Ah, the good old Wolf Link issue :) We don't have initialization yet, but it should come soon!

hollablack2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One thing you can try, if you have some other game like Super Smash Bros, start to use the Amiibo with that, so when it already has data (aka. it's initialized) try to restore the BIN.

Sadly, Smash Bros. doesn't recognize it as a supported Amiibo. I also tried registering a profile and nickname with the amiibo menu, but nothing happened.

Reactions: mogery

Axel365

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to open Amibac many times and it never opens. It gets stuck with a red bottom screen. WHat the hell is going on?

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I have tried to open Amibac many times and it never opens. It gets stuck with a red bottom screen. WHat the hell is going on?
New homebrew (rpghax and *hax on 11.4/11.5, not sure which one is the issue) seems to be missing all kinds of permissions and a lot of homebrew doesn't work.

Reactions: mogery
D

Deleted User

For some reason, an amiibo (initialised by Mario Party 10 game) won't let me backup its save. :(

"Uh-oh! A problem occurred.
It seems like this Amiibo's AppID is missing from our database..."

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
For some reason, an amiibo (initialised by Mario Party 10 game) won't let me backup its save. :(

"Uh-oh! A problem occurred.
It seems like this Amiibo's AppID is missing from our database..."

Sadly, the Mario Party 64 Amiibo AppID is unknown. A to-do is to implement a feature found in ami2 that can read the Amiibo AppID with a service patch.

Reactions: Deleted User

mogery

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I get error to launch this app

"It looks like this Amiibo's AppID is missing from our database...
Feel free to ask skiilaa about the problem!

I make this in rosalina menu

Go in the rosalina menu, go into the Process patches menu, and select "Patch SM..

And I get error I try 3 diferent amiibos and dont work

I use O3DS with external amiibo lector

Sadly, the Mario Party 64 Amiibo AppID is unknown. A to-do is to implement a feature found in ami2 that can read the Amiibo AppID with a service patch.

amibac doesn't support SM patches yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1