• Views 624,484
  • Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

Big Joseph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i cant download 00040103800000202 in 3dnus it keeps giving me this error Error downloading title 00040103800000202 v3665 make sure the entered title ID and versions are correct. anyone know how to fix this?

Big Joseph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im not heres a screen shot
Untitled.jpg

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@Riku I think you should have people use Dev Menu (Not Title Manager) on the New 3DS instead of FBI it worked flawlessly like @Shadowtrance suggested.
Title manager / devmenu = same thing, title manager is just devmenu 6.2.0 renamed with a different icon/banner. :P
And for some reason the OLD 2.x one allows you to overwrite titles already installed regardless of version unlike the newer one.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now I have no idea whats going on I was able to use my 3DS fine even rebooted a few times and ran pasta so I can play the medabots CIA I just made. I saved my game and pressed the home button and got blue screen -__- any idea whats going on @hundshamer im getting
BOOTROM 8046
ERRCODE: 00F800FF
DFCFFFFF FFFFFFFF
00000022 00000000

Edit: So my 3DS decided to boot normally I think something may be wrong with the Nand mod :/

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question I started playing a GBA game and want to delete it from my sysnand since the banner shows fire emblem and I made a proper one but if I delete it will I lose my Save data after replacing it with a new CIA with the same footer?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Save data I believe is saved to sysnand's SD folder instead of emunand. As long as you use the same unique ID/title id when repacking the new one on emunand. I'd imagine the save on your sysnand will still work (just don't uninstall the one from sysnand). The one on emunand is just there for looks really. :P

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Save data I believe is saved to sysnand's SD folder instead of emunand. As long as you use the same unique ID/title id when repacking the new one on emunand. I'd imagine the save on your sysnand will still work (just don't uninstall the one from sysnand). The one on emunand is just there for looks really. :P
So I should make an SD backup then and go from there. Hoping my save is still there after dragging everything back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah that could actually bring lawsuits
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tempsuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    PollySuits
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your correct, Somebody would be guilty and there would be riots, then they storm the gbatemp capitol,
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Online or not there are still certain rights that judges would have no issue handing out a warrant over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just look at Kim dotcom
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Honestly I'm scared to, from you, but ok, lemme turn on vpn, virtual machine, private browser first
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Remember that Alexa robot I gifted you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And that laptop Webcam you never tapped up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That robot is here somewhere, I hear it moving around at night, but I haven't seen it for months.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh that laptop I give to ancientboi, so you been watching him for months, and he's been watching you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh good more than enough material for the fbi
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn its 5 in morn, I gotta Go wake your mum and send her to work. Check ya later.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He could make so much money!!! His arm would never get tired lol
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    How are yall doing
    +1
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are yall doing +1