ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. tbh most if not all of those files can just be copy/pasted from ORAS. heck look what copy/pasting data files from ORAS into B2 ROM can do. (hint: most of the file structure have not changed between gen 5 and 6) sprites are from showdown.
B1LxFEmCIAE2BV_.png
B1LxFHZCMAAWIsg.png
B1LxFKdCYAAq_0j.png
Huh, interesting. Though this appears to be a permanent change to the Pokémon instead of a Mega Evolution proper, right? (In the sense that you need to get the right stone, get the affection high, and press the evolution button during the match, and the evolution being temporary for the match.)

X&Y will get an update to include them most likely
Confirmed by Nintendo that this is not the case.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, interesting. Though this appears to be a permanent change to the Pokémon instead of a Mega Evolution proper, right? (In the sense that you need to get the right stone, get the affection high, and press the evolution button during the match, and the evolution being temporary for the match.)

Confirmed by Nintendo that this is not the case.

They are programmed in as an alternate form, just like how they are programmed in XY/ORAS. though there is no Mega evolution trigger, not sure how to go about that yet. but the mega trigger is apart of xy's engine.

take note of the dex numbers

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Obviously you're not passing the correct parameters which is what einstien95 just gave you. No need to be an ass.

Oh, no. I didn't mean to make that text sound asshole-ish. I literally forgot how python works. I don't think I've directly used Python from a command line for years. :O

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh, no. I didn't mean to make that text sound asshole-ish. I literally forgot how python works. I don't think I've directly used Python from a command line for years. :O
I'm not too much of a fan of python either. but scripts work exactly like a bat or exe file. Just be sure you're using the correct version (it's most likely python 2.7)

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too much of a fan of python either. but it works exactly like a bat or exe file. Just be sure you're using the correct version (it's most likely python 2.7)

Yeah, I've got 2.6 or something. Python's syntax is just way off from batch... Wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for when I opened the file in a text editor, trying to figure out what needed to be plugged into it.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
For those who want to compile payloads and dont have a linux machine to use makefile (or cant be arsed to mess with the build.py from the older padgen), heres the batch version I wrote up a while back.

Code:
@ echo off

echo "Cross-compiling C and ASM files..."
arm-none-eabi-gcc -Os -Wall -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -mlittle-endian -fshort-wchar -I include -c source/*.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -marm -mcpu=arm946e-s -march=armv5te -mlittle-endian -fshort-wchar -c source/*.s

echo "Building ELF and BIN files..."
arm-none-eabi-ld -nostartfiles -nostdlib -T linker.x *.o -o 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.elf
arm-none-eabi-objcopy -S -O binary 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.elf 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.bin

echo "Building Launcher.dat"
python tools/3dsploit.py 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.bin Launcher_noGW.dat
openssl enc -aes-128-cbc -K 580006192800C5F0FBFB04E06A682088 -iv 00000000000000000000000000000000 -in Launcher_noGW.dat -out Launcher.dat

echo "Cleaning up..."
rm -rf *.o
rm 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.elf
rm 3DS_CTR_Decryptor.bin
rm Launcher_noGW.dat

echo "Done!"

pause

mfw the code tags on here dont noparse the 'at' sign.. just delete the space between it and echo if problems happen

banxian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I found somebody posted buggy xorer in this threads.
a quick n dirty fix for xerpi's padxorer:

Code:
    struct stat st;
    unsigned int in_size1 = (stat(argv[1], &st) == 0)?st.st_size:UINT_MAX;
    unsigned int in_size2 = (stat(argv[2], &st) == 0)?st.st_size:UINT_MAX;

//fseek(fd_in1, 0, SEEK_END);
    //unsigned int in_size1 = ftell(fd_in1);
    //fseek(fd_in1, 0, SEEK_SET);

//fseek(fd_in2, 0, SEEK_END);
    //unsigned int in_size2 = ftell(fd_in2);
    //fseek(fd_in2, 0, SEEK_SET);

also need to add two includes
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <limits.h>

this fix the percentage error caused by in_size1 or in_size2 got -1 on mingw and vc builds, if filesize larger than 2GB.

idunoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Share the tools god, no body gonna kill you for uploading to anonfiles and put it on pastebin or something.
This scene really needs go off of secretism, seems no body has learned about me and govanibastard.
Are you suggesting he violate Nintendo's copyright to the SDK by redistributing it here? Because that's against the forum rules. Gbatemp is a proud law(DMCA) abiding forum. Your blatant requests to violate Nintendo's copyright to their SDK are not welcome here.

The problem isn't the fact people don't want to share it. There isn't much point if it's visible for 5 minutes before ol' borztie comes and does his civic duty: Protecting gbatemp from itself.

Also looking at you "download & report" users >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: