Hacking [Release] 1-2-Switch Simulator

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
wiimote with motionplus dont seem to be working, im using that glove pie file and app with wiimote bluetooth connected to windows 10 laptop
Huh, interesting. Unfortunately I don't believe I have one to test, but it really shouldn't be any different to the normal Wiimote.

D

Deleted User

Huh, interesting. Unfortunately I don't believe I have one to test, but it really shouldn't be any different to the normal Wiimote.
well, a couple months ago i was playing a n64 emulator for wii (homebrew) and my wiimote+ stopped working, so i looked it up, turns out nintendo put a weak attempt to stop homebrew (xD) but since the emulator i was playing had that bug and made it unplayable, i downloaded the fork of the emulator. and it worked.

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well, a couple months ago i was playing a n64 emulator for wii (homebrew) and my wiimote+ stopped working, so i looked it up, turns out nintendo put a weak attempt to stop homebrew (xD) but since the emulator i was playing had that bug and made it unplayable, i downloaded the fork of the emulator. and it worked.
Yeah, maybe they're just hard to use with GlovePIE... not 100% sure personally.

D

Deleted User

Yeah, maybe they're just hard to use with GlovePIE... not 100% sure personally.
:unsure: I got my wii remotes connected, i press run on glovepie, and then i run 1-2-switch and it tells me to press start, but it doesnt do anything, i try with all buttons.

random af, but i found really weird stuff in glovepies readme,
You may not use this software anywhere on a military base or vessel. This applies to all versions of PIE. You may also not use it for playing “games” produced by the military to recruit players as real soldiers, including America’s Army. Sorry.

Reactions: KiiWii

Ep8Script

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
:unsure: I got my wii remotes connected, i press run on glovepie, and then i run 1-2-switch and it tells me to press start, but it doesnt do anything, i try with all buttons.

random af, but i found really weird stuff in glovepies readme,
You may not use this software anywhere on a military base or vessel. This applies to all versions of PIE. You may also not use it for playing “games” produced by the military to recruit players as real soldiers, including America’s Army. Sorry.
That's really odd, it should work no different to regular Wiimotes. Sorry I'm no help to you :(

Also yeah, that's really funny and random.

D

Deleted User

That's really odd, it should work no different to regular Wiimotes. Sorry I'm no help to you :(

Also yeah, that's really funny and random.
not your fault really, its nintendos, making wiimote+ incompatable as fuck for dumb reasons. even joy cons are easier to connect, they also sell a wii sports ripoff at $80, it should have been bundled with the machine tbh. even alcohol couldnt save 1-2-switch.
https://www.polygon.com/2017/3/2/14780652/1-2-switch-nintendo-party-game

Reactions: Ep8Script

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol