Hacking Region swap duplicated titles help.

Tony_93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a region swapped emunand (EUR > USA N3DS) with double system settings, nintendo 3ds camera, nintendo zone, activity log nintendo 3ds sound, H&S Info, eshop and face raiders.

I been looking information but I only see posts mentioning "delete the duplicate titles with FBI", well I don't know which ones are the ones from the old EUR firmware and any help would be apreciated.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
open FBI and switch mode to delete nand titles. Any title you have both xxxE and xxxP, you should delete the xxxP one. Those belongs to Pacific region.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I have a region swapped emunand (EUR > USA N3DS) with double system settings, nintendo 3ds camera, nintendo zone, activity log nintendo 3ds sound, H&S Info, eshop and face raiders.

I been looking information but I only see posts mentioning "delete the duplicate titles with FBI", well I don't know which ones are the ones from the old EUR firmware and any help would be apreciated.
cearp made a script to compare versions and list the titles that can be deleted safely, for cases just like this.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...is-safe-to-delete-after-region-change.383796/

Reactions: Ronhero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.