Homebrew Region-Free Launcher for OLD 3DS XL 11.7

DylanTheProGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone! As you may notice on the title of my thread, I am searching for a region-free launcher. Why? Because I have a Sky3DS received from Bangkok, and I have a normal 3DS XL running on firmware 11.7 received from Australia. This flashcart is region-locked and I am unable to play it, this is why I’m searching for this launcher. Homebrew no longer has the launcher and neither regionthree and regionFOUR and Hans will work with my flashcart and my firmware. This 3DS is CFWed using the method of ntrboothax using R4i Gold Pro 2018.

Can somebody suggest me the best launcher for my flashcart to bypass the region-lock on my 3DS?

DylanTheProGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok, for some reason, the CFW allowed the Sky3DS to bypass the region lock. All well that ends well. I guess this is why the launcher in homebrew is removed. Thanks for your help.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is no region-free flashcart due to the nature of 3DS flashcarts. 3DS flashcarts like Sky3DS+ and Stargate basically function like an emulation of a real cart and thus are limited to the same limitations as a real cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958