Hacking Reformatting SD after making a backup.

NewSlang22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I installed Luma3DS a long time ago and was having an issue with Anamone 3DS Theme Manager setting and keeping a theme that I chose (I would install the theme and after turning off my 3DS the theme would reset). If I chose to do a reformat of my SD, can I just copy the entire contents of my SD to my computer then reformat the card and just copy everything right back to it? Or do I have to perform any additional steps?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I installed Luma3DS a long time ago and was having an issue with Anamone 3DS Theme Manager setting and keeping a theme that I chose (I would install the theme and after turning off my 3DS the theme would reset). If I chose to do a reformat of my SD, can I just copy the entire contents of my SD to my computer then reformat the card and just copy everything right back to it? Or do I have to perform any additional steps?
Assuming you aren't using an emuNAND (you shouldn't be using one, since there's no point anymore), then you are correct.

Reactions: NewSlang22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I agree the Bad Dragon has the weirdest fans lol +1