Redump: 0998 - Lufia The Ruins Of Lore (U)

Demi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flashermac's patch works perfectly. I used SNESTool to patch the ips and everything went smoothly.
smile.gif

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
Cheers it saved my trying to find it, I can not get mIRC to run any longer
frown.gif
and I get the message [HaxJoo Version] which really makes me think I might have been hacked, virus checked and fresh install of mIRC but still no joy,

oh and I can't get my outpost firewall driver to install either which really makes me paranoid
smile.gif

anyway can't log onto either #gbatemp or #gbanow, so I am back to trawling again
smile.gif
I get the same [HaxJoo Version] message, but i can connect to Mirc and download just fine. Does anyone know what it actually means though?

C

CPeX

You can't win 'm all mode7. Good effort tho.

But let's get the eurasia dump anyway
biggrin.gif

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
There's one thing I have to ask.
I haven't played the game much so I haven't got to the overworld or map so I was wondering if all the battles with monsters and such are like the ones in the first dungeon i.e. when you come into contact with the monster you go into battle, not random encounter.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it's these damn non-removable intros. There hacking the damn game just so we cant remove there intro not knowing what problems they could be causing.

In this case I hope they lerned there lesson. thewy lost credit for a big name game
smile.gif

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
Anyone else getting this funky bug on that mountain after the second town where you have to climb up it on something but it doesnt seem to show?, you can get past it buts its weird, bad dump again? or emu incompat?

assman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The intro had nothing to do with the problems in the Mode7 release. 2 bytes were inadvertently transposed in their version which rendered the problems that everyone experienced. Absoluting nothing to do with the intro.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around