Redump: 0998 - Lufia The Ruins Of Lore (U)

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's one thing I have to ask.
I haven't played the game much so I haven't got to the overworld or map so I was wondering if all the battles with monsters and such are like the ones in the first dungeon i.e. when you come into contact with the monster you go into battle, not random encounter.
Yep, all the monster you come across are visible so no random encounters unless they will be an event in the game that make all the monsters invisible at one place but that's for us to find out by playing.
wink.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Since this is a rom release, we can't tell you where to find it because we have a strict no-rom request policy. What we can tell you, however, is to try either the GBA Scene Links at the main page or try mirc. As for mirc, there's a faq that tell you how to use it to find the roms you want, go there: http://digilander.libero.it/mircfaq/.

Any more questions?

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
maybe it's just me...
but i don't really like this game!
wink.gif

it's not nice beating two boss of the game with only using normal attack and the occasional potion
wink.gif

plus the pokemonesque monster system is really lame (i captured a bettle that consumed all his ap and finished of attacking and a baby frog... that does really weak damage... when is not running from enemy)
wink.gif

karmasore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the worst part about this game is the fact that you can't turn off the noise people make when they "talk". That is the WORST noise EVER and totally makes me not even want to play it.

Why the developers didn't add a few extra lines of code to give players the option to turn off that noise is beyond me.

S

Shoryu

this game seems too linear for me...
maybe it's because i played only the beginning...
but is there a world map or not?
i have a hint if you want to surprise your ennemies and be able to attack twice just take them in their back or run at them

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone else getting this funky bug on that mountain after the second town where you have to climb up it on something but it doesnt seem to show?, you can get past it buts its weird, bad dump again? or emu incompat?
What? There's no failure! Have you noted there are some little white points in the mountain? They are rocks you actually can use to go up and stand on it while going to the upper levels.Just follow this white spots path and you'll make it to Karnak.(The monster in the cave inside the mountain are really hard,be careful and don't forget the Insect Crush there).I don't wanna spoil,but you'll face a bunch of bosses there.Good luck!

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RATS!!! I lost Torma.He just got pissed with that rich noob head,Cashwell's son,and left.Now i can't find him and he's my best friend,i really miss him.Has some of you guys found him again? Now i'll have to join fight with Kami and a monster called Pucchi.Bad luck of me.
P.S.:Torma,go back,PLEASE!!!

Callahah

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Errr,my new partner's name is Rami.Sorry about that.She's a good girl tough.
P.S.:Torma,come back to me,guy!Pucchi is a weakling,i need you!!!(Hehehe
biggrin.gif
)

lutomes

Trophies
Website
www.lutomes.com
XP
Country
Ahhhh, i accidently overwrote my snapshot and i'm stuck in the ancient cave. And i havent made a sram since i got my hunter license.

How far down is it till you get the item that lets you leave the cave? I think it was prominence or somethng.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Who are you guys calling? I haven't started playing yet so I don't have a clue. You can just ask people to join your party? Cuz that's what it sounds like at least the way you guys are crying for Torma.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
First, don't double-post.
Second, Torma is Eldin's (the main character) best friend who just left the party to do his own business for a while. People will join your party according to the story just like Lufia 2.

Don Killah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
At last i'm getting the Eurasia working version ... i can't wait to get home and play it... I've been waiting for ages to play this game in English. I've started to play it in Jap but gave up after 6 hours thinking that i was loosing all the plot ... Hope it's working fine in vBA 1.5 :-)

Oopps, i'm editing it...
I've got another m7 release too bad i thought i got an Eurasia one :-) I'm getting depressed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "Impossible he memorized every book on the planet..." +1