Hacking RedNAND is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

There are limitations to this, one of which is it currently requires a 64GB+ SD Card, and the space ~22GB into the SD Card needs to be completely unallocated.

If you have no idea what I said, you really shouldn't be messing with this.

You also need a NAND dumping tool which (apparently) wasn't released in this package.

TL;DR - This is not yet ready for public use, and whoever created this thread really shouldn't have, he/she's only created a ****post heaven.

When it is ready and user-friendly, you will know.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sooo...this won't be compatible with the 8GB Wii U? I can't imagine needing such a large memory card for the 8GB model.....I might just buy a used 32GB one.....

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That only means you must avoid playing with that tool. It's not something user friendly, there is a risk of bricking your Wii U if you don't know what you're doing.
Once a proper release for all users is out, you'll see it here in GBAtemp ;)
Yeah true, it's a little tedius to setup since you need to dump nand and hex edit and a few other things before compiling so i'll just hold off for now until we get an official release but i just hope the nand file size won't be too big tho so that it can fit on a small SD card no more than 4gb

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah true, it's a little tedius to setup since you need to dump nand and hex edit and a few other things before compiling so i'll just hold off for now until we get an official release but i just hope the nand file size won't be too big tho so that it can fit on a small SD card no more than 4gb

I hate to tell ya, it's going to be at least the size of your Wii U....if it works with the 8GB model, I am sure you're going to need at least an 8GB SD card...thankfully SD memory is cheap....it's not like the Vita memory cards

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can someone here post or PM me a working anpack.py? Always get compilation errors. I have a 32 byte IV and and key, so won't be piracy if you cencor it.

baselhamad

"F*CK israel", Free Free Palestine #فلسطيني_وأفتخر
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what i suppose to do? and how? (see the photo)

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    12.1 KB · Views: 358

veggav

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the correct wiiu terms are :

the WiiU's MCM contains a CPU codenamed the espresso and a GPU codenamed Latte.
The OS running on the PPC in WiiU mode is codenamed Cafe.
The wiiu's security processor codenamed starbuck (by FoF iirc)
All the aboves coffee related codenames i guess inspired Chadderz to name his game modding tools Cafiine.

Simples.

Simple as it's still wrong

ZErhg0d.png

And got You have incorrectly sorted the items to the correct list of the confirmation question.

Reactions: baselhamad

lembi2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Simple as it's still wrong

ZErhg0d.png

And got You have incorrectly sorted the items to the correct list of the confirmation question.

SERIOUSLY??? The answer has been posted soooo many times. Even if you manage to get past this little hurdle you will not be able to do anything with it anyway.

D

Deleted-379826

sooo...this won't be compatible with the 8GB Wii U? I can't imagine needing such a large memory card for the 8GB model.....I might just buy a used 32GB one.....
Just get an sd card, so much cheaper than a brand new Wii.U O.o.
question for when this is actually released: was getting a 32gb wii u a bad idea
If you got it just for this I'd say so but if you want a Wii.U that is the better model!

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SERIOUSLY??? The answer has been posted soooo many times. Even if you manage to get past this little hurdle you will not be able to do anything with it anyway.
Yea, It is still seriously in heavy development and I DO NOT recommend anyone trying to use it UNTIL IT IS RELEASED!
If it is delayed, fine with me, but other people will, like I've said before, be immensely angry about it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hate to tell ya, it's going to be at least the size of your Wii U....if it works with the 8GB model, I am sure you're going to need at least an 8GB SD card...thankfully SD memory is cheap....it's not like the Vita memory cards
Ah, crap. I have a deluxe console (Which I believe is 64 gb) and a 64 gb sd card. I hope it uses the empty space on my sysnand, and mirrors that to the rednand in the case that I will have empty space on the sdcard, even with rednand.

Reactions: jbuck1975
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That YT was sooo Hysterical Syl. ROFL