Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Have Windows 7, but used WinXP version of Paint. Used only draw tool and bucket for coloring keeping to the preset colors selectable on the main ui of MsPaint:

upload_2016-4-17_22-8-12.png

Note that I have drawn the avatar of the last "visible" user above my post. Users in my ignore list are not visible and I have not made the effort to make them visible. So sorry whomever it is that was in between me and Sicklyboy. :P

EDIT: As it turns out the ignored content was probably just likes or something. I did not see any hidden posts between me and sicklyboy when I decided to show ignored content. So he was indeed the true user above me for me to draw. :P

For whatever reason my mouse wanted to draw his right eye (though his left eye from his point of view) as a rectangle..... :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have Windows 7, but used WinXP version of Paint. Used only draw tool and bucket for coloring keeping to the preset colors selectable on the main ui of MsPaint:

View attachment 46038

Note that I have drawn the avatar of the last "visible" user above my post. Users in my ignore list are not visible and I have not made the effort to make them visible. So sorry whomever it is that was in between me and Sicklyboy. :P

For whatever reason my mouse wanted to draw his right eye (though his left eye from his point of view) as a rectangle..... :P

Yo I legit can't tell the difference. Are you hiding in my bedroom

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the first time in a long time I've drawn a "face". I'm bad at art in general, but do better with structured things. Buildings, geometric shapes, etc. Though I can't really draw straight lines or decent "circles". But none the less, I am surprised at how well that came out given I haven't touched MsPaint (outside of simple cut and paste operations. :P ) in quite awhile. :P

Perhaps I do better at drawing what I see rather then an abstract face I create. I do inifinitely better at redrawing an existing face then I would trying to make a new one. Because I don't know the "rules" for making a proper face. I can only draw them in the first place if I have an existing one and even then, I take a very literal approach. I do not use any of the artist tricks like creating circles, erasing lines and what ever fancy shmancy stuff artists do to draw faces. I just draw everything in one go because that's all I know. :P

of coarse, your face would come out a little better if I was using a pencil and paper. A mouse is a **ty substitute, but hey that's the challenge offered out in this thread and I fulfilled that challenge to the best of my abilities. :P

I can't wait to see how my avatar looks in MsPaint. Have fun with that. I've been told the face I made was perhaps the closest to a realistic depiction of a real life emoticon one can imagine, so hey, it may translate well in MsPaint.... :P

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps