I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Refer to title and description.

Any recommended games that come to mind?

It has to be/include/exclude:

-Include Fighting
-Include Violence
-Exclude Horror Games
-Optional: RPG
-Exclude Card Games
-Exclude Strategy Games

(Optional: Games like PS0, Blue Dragon, etc)

No Pokémon please, because I've already played all of the Pokémon games for GBA and the DS.

Thanks
biggrin.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unicorn9x said:
The world end with you => recommended game

I was just downloading that game. Hopefully, it'll be a game full of fighting and no other stupid minigames.

QUOTE(hullo8d @ Jun 11 2010, 10:55 PM) Any Digimon Game

Last time I tried a Digimon game was Digimon World Championship, I think.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk was way better

Other Games to play

Moon (FPS)
Ninjatown
C.O.R.E. (FPS)
Ninja Gaiden
Star Wars - Force Unleashed

It's pretty hard to think of violent games that aren't shooters and don't suck ass. If you really wanted violence you should have bought a PSP.
yaypsp.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Try Windy X Windam

It was apparently dumped somewhere recently - not many fighting games around anymore, even fewer on the DS

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hullo8d said:
Digimon World Dawn/Dusk was way better

Other Games to play

Moon (FPS) Moon? As in the Moon that orbits around Earth? Gah, I'll give it a shot.
Ninjatown Wtf, isn't that the game that I used to try to make my first AR cheat codes?
C.O.R.E. (FPS) Fucking crap to me.
Ninja Gaiden Played it before, but haven't finished the game. Idk why I deleted it, but it was a good game. Downloading.
Star Wars - Force Unleashed Played it before, but haven't finished the game. Maybe I'll try it again.

It's pretty hard to think of violent games that aren't shooters and don't suck ass. If you really wanted violence you should have bought a PSP.
yaypsp.gif

QUOTE(monkat @ Jun 11 2010, 11:20 PM) Try Windy X Windam

It was apparently dumped somewhere recently - not many fighting games around anymore, even fewer on the DS

I was looking at that game, but there was no download link for it for the website I was in.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Try
The wold ends with you
Megaman Zero collection
Megaman starforce games including Megaman operation shooting
Mario kart
Windy X Windam

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We really need to figure out a way to cut down these threads.

Detailed reviews or some shit in the Essentials lists? Geez. There's always a reason why they can't just look at the Essentials list.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Orel said:
Megaman Zero Collection
Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX Advent
The Ace Attorney series.

LOL the ace attorney series? for real?

I recommend super robot taisen and suikoden tierkris.

fighting included.
violence?hmmm..do you mean blood with that? cause they don't have that...robot taisen has big boobs though!
yaynds.gif

both are RPGs

Blazikun

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
Unicorn9x said:
The world end with you => recommended game

I was just downloading that game. Hopefully, it'll be a game full of fighting and no other stupid minigames.

QUOTE(hullo8d @ Jun 11 2010, 10:55 PM) Any Digimon Game

Last time I tried a Digimon game was Digimon World Championship, I think.
hmm... theres two minigames - google them. tin pin slammer and reaper creeper. it's a great game

cakes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually went through the essentials list a few days ago because I was in the same situation as the OP, and picked up Rune Factory 2. It's an RPG like Harvest Moon, but that's okay because it has violence in the sense that you can kill monsters instead of making them your butt buddies.

The only downside to this game is that you have to start an anime girl romance in order to progress through the storyline, but as long as you can tolerate the indignity of a crash course in relationships 101 taught by an old japanese man then it's a pretty fun game overall.

Also there's no AP in this game either as far as I know (using a R4 with YSMenu), and should you decide to play this game just remember that when you sow seeds, the seeds disperse over a 3x3 area, so don't be like me and waste money planting seeds by the 1x1 square

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The essentials list is just too rough. Sure it has a point scale, nice, but it doesn't talk about the game at all. Threads like these you can hope someone will say: Game -- 1-2sentences why it's worth it. This way you can see if it's even worth hitting up gamefaqs or whatever to read up more reviews or nail down a faq to see if it rolls your way or not.

jeffro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.fakegaming.eu
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vampire Hunter D said:
The essentials list is just too rough. Sure it has a point scale, nice, but it doesn't talk about the game at all. Threads like these you can hope someone will say: Game -- 1-2sentences why it's worth it. This way you can see if it's even worth hitting up gamefaqs or whatever to read up more reviews or nail down a faq to see if it rolls your way or not.

Quoted for the truth, we should really have a better list or at least put the games in categories
tongue.gif

But I've gained some insight on a few games I could get now
biggrin.gif

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jeffro said:
Vampire Hunter D said:

Quoted for the truth, we should really have a better list or at least put the games in categories
tongue.gif

But I've gained some insight on a few games I could get now
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭