Gaming Recommend me some good ps1 games

Star-scream

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Every one just trying to see what PSone games that are good on the PSP I got all the final fantasy games like 7,8,9 working on my PSP and wild arms 1 and 2 and lunar 2 eternal blue complete but I'm wondering if there are any other good ones that run very good.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Depends which games you like. One of my absolute favourites is Digimon World and Digimon World (200)3. Another one of my favourites are the original Spyro games.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are going the rip your own ISO route, you will need games that work as well. Personally I have played through all of FF7, FF9, booted and played a few hours of Mega Man X4. Crash Team Racing is rather buggy and hangs in weird spots. Front Mission 3 should be gotten off the the store as well as Chrono Cross.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just Google "Top 00 PS1 games"

Any list you pick is going to more or less have the same content thats consistent with any suggestion anyone will have here. I could say a title like Metal Gear Solid but its pretty much on every Topp 100 PS1 list ever conceived. Our opinions aren't unique.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on what you like of course. One of my favorites that isn't usually found on lists is "Forsaken." It's a 3D FPS where you pilot a ship, similar to the old PC game "Descent." No idea if it plays well on PSP though.

Sample:

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
it all really depends on personal taste
some of my favourite psx games were

dino crisis 2
tenchu 1 and 2
south park
sheep raider (sheep dog and wolf in europe)
frogger
bust a move 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...