Receiving Error Code: 2002-4373

Gizwho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I was hoping someone on here could help me with this issue. I have a V1 switch that's running Atmosphere 1.5.0 and my Nintendo firmware is 15.0.1 and I receive that error as soon as I load Atmosphere. It had been working for a little over 2 weeks and started giving me this error today when I hit the home button in Paper Mario after the game autosaved. Now I receive that error message as soon as I boot into Atmosphere.

I'm injecting with hekate (v6.0.2) and have tried a fresh install of Atmosphere with the same results. My SD card is 512GB formatted FAT32 and is being recognized by the PC and has passed a benchmark test in hekate.

I've tried the Fix Archive Bit and am still receiving the error. I went into maintenance mode and initialized the console without deleting save data and am still receiving the error. I have no game in my game card slot and have no software installed on my SYSNAND. I'm currently testing my SD card in H2testw so won't know how that goes until about a hour.

I've hit a wall where I don't know anymore options to try without wiping my SD card and losing my saves. It's not a big deal as I don't use online shops so I won't be losing any games, but I'd prefer not to lose saves. Does anyone have any idea on how to resolve this?
IMG_0449.jpg

Gizwho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you update your fusee file?
I did not but I will as soon as my SD card is finished its scan
Post automatically merged:

Did you update your fusee file?
Okay so I updated my fusee file and unfortunately I still got the error. I think I'm going to be forced to wipe my SD card unless someone has a hail mary that I haven't tried yet.

Last edited by Gizwho,

skye_brs

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Je ne l'ai pas fait mais je le ferai dès que ma carte SD aura terminé son scan
[fusion automatique]1678143732[/fusion automatique]

Bon alors j'ai mis à jour mon fichier fusee et malheureusement j'ai toujours l'erreur. Je pense que je vais être obligé d'effacer ma carte SD à moins que quelqu'un ait un grêle marie que je n'ai pas encore essayé.
Alors avez-vous réussi à trouver le problème ?

megahed

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I was unable to find any solution outside of wiping my SD card and starting fresh (which did work). I've now learned how to download my saves so I won't have to worry about a failure again :)
Hello Gizwho,

I just faced the same issue and poured in all I know and nothing worked.
My V1 Switch is on Firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2.

So you said that wiping the SD is what worked, and that you were able to download your saves. How did you download the saves - this is my current pain point.

And then is wiping the SD means that i format it and restart clean with my Switch as it is now, or do i need to reinitialize it?

Appreciate the support.
Megahed

Gizwho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Gizwho,

I just faced the same issue and poured in all I know and nothing worked.
My V1 Switch is on Firmware 14.1.2 and Atmosphere 1.3.2.

So you said that wiping the SD is what worked, and that you were able to download your saves. How did you download the saves - this is my current pain point.

And then is wiping the SD means that i format it and restart clean with my Switch as it is now, or do i need to reinitialize it?

Appreciate the support.
Megahed
I was able to trace mine back to a SD card failure which, unfortunately, resulted in me having to wipe my card (and eventually replace) and lose all of my saves. I figured out how to download my saves, but I wasn't able to do that prior to wiping and losing all of them.

If you're able to boot to atmosphere and just can't launch any games without the error popping up, you can download JKSV and attempt to write new save points for you to manually move out of your SD card prior to wiping. If you are unable to boot to atmosphere without the error popping up, I don't believe there is a fix to my knowledge that can save your saves.

Good luck!

megahed

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I was able to trace mine back to a SD card failure which, unfortunately, resulted in me having to wipe my card (and eventually replace) and lose all of my saves. I figured out how to download my saves, but I wasn't able to do that prior to wiping and losing all of them.

If you're able to boot to atmosphere and just can't launch any games without the error popping up, you can download JKSV and attempt to write new save points for you to manually move out of your SD card prior to wiping. If you are unable to boot to atmosphere without the error popping up, I don't believe there is a fix to my knowledge that can save your saves.

Good luck!
thanks man, i actually mounted the emu raw GPP and extracted the folders under USER. then wiped my SD and started from scratch

now im redownloading all the games again, hope when i transfer the saves bac that they work

Reactions: Gizwho

megahed

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Is it fat32 or exfat?
Fat32

Well seems that I lost all my save data or maybe did something wrong as this was my first time and I don't fully understand what I'm doing

I am now playing again, everything on the emunand and the fear of losing my save data continues.

Is there a way where I have my switch saving on the sysnand shile my CFW is running in emunand?

Also my sysnand has only the default user named USER while my emunand has 2 users with different names. I think this might also be causing an issue (again I am not that experienced with the processes around save data as I only had the switch for a year now)

Gizwho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fat32

Well seems that I lost all my save data or maybe did something wrong as this was my first time and I don't fully understand what I'm doing

I am now playing again, everything on the emunand and the fear of losing my save data continues.

Is there a way where I have my switch saving on the sysnand shile my CFW is running in emunand?

Also my sysnand has only the default user named USER while my emunand has 2 users with different names. I think this might also be causing an issue (again I am not that experienced with the processes around save data as I only had the switch for a year now)
Watch a video on how to use JKSV to move your saves off your SD card as a back up in case of failure. My SD card fully failed, but I had been using JKSV to move my files so I didn't lose anything the second time.

Reactions: megahed

zakwarrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys, i was reading around the forum and saw this post about the 4373 error

You can fix this, i will give you my solution that always worked and I've fixed this many times

First unbrick the emuMMC using this guide that is perfect by the way: https://suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/unbrick/

In tegraexplorer choose unbrick without erasing files

Now calm down this will NOT make everything work again but it's necessary

Once you did this correctly until the end, turn off and turn back on the switch in hacked mode, then when you see the first atmosphere logo push on both vol+ and vol- and keep them push, wait a little and after the second logo passes (Nintendo Switch) you will have an option to reset system without deleting saves (sorry i don't know if it's written like this in English but you will understand once you see it)

Let it do it's work, it will reboot twice, after it will look like it freezes on switch logo but after a minute it will start, just need to do the first turn on settings thing

Everything is wiped except profiles and saves, so you just need to reinstall your games

I saw someone propose this last part BUT if you don't use an unbrick solution before, you will never get the screen that will propose to reset and keep saves, when pushing on vol+ & vol- you will just get the atmosphere purple error screen like always

Voilà, sorry if this came a little late, wish I would of seen this topic before

Last edited by zakwarrior,
Reactions: furbi963

furbi963

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, i was reading around the forum and saw this post about the 4373 error

You can fix this, i will give you my solution that always worked and I've fixed this many times

First unbrick the emuMMC using this guide that is perfect by the way: https://suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/unbrick/

In tegraexplorer choose unbrick without erasing files

Now calm down this will NOT make everything work again but it's necessary

Once you did this correctly until the end, turn off and turn back on the switch in hacked mode, then when you see the first atmosphere logo push on both vol+ and vol- and keep them push, wait a little and after the second logo passes (Nintendo Switch) you will have an option to reset system without deleting saves (sorry i don't know if it's written like this in English but you will understand once you see it)

Let it do it's work, it will reboot twice, after it will look like it freezes on switch logo but after a minute it will start, just need to do the first turn on settings thing

Everything is wiped except profiles and saves, so you just need to reinstall your games

I saw someone propose this last part BUT if you don't use an unbrick solution before, you will never get the screen that will propose to reset and keep saves, when pushing on vol+ & vol- you will just get the atmosphere purple error screen like always

Voilà, sorry if this came a little late, wish I would of seen this topic before
Muchas gracias. Me funcionó.
Llevaba media hora intentando de todo.
Reinstalar los juegos no me importo, solo me importaban las partidas
Thank you very much. It worked for me. I had been trying everything for half an hour. I didn't care about reinstalling the games, I only cared about the games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...