Realhotstuff removed all flashcards

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in the west coast you should consider usar4.com. I got flashcarts from them real fast - about 4 days after ordering.

I am probably getting my gateway from wc, they are in Illinois and I am in Michigan so I would get it fast. The thing is, people have been having mixed views about them. So I am not completely sure.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I got a bad Gateway card from them. I keep getting filesystem error when i try to launch multi rom..

How do I go about getting a replacement..since RHS says that was an all sales are final type dea...

Can Gateway replace it for me?

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Believe it or not, this topic should be front-page news.
Something is quietly happening in the background. And, by the time Feb.13 gets here, it will be made extremely obvious what is really happening. There are going to be ALOT of dissapointed and butthurt people when all is said and done. Best advice is to purchase a WORKING NOW product(QQ/Sky3DS) and keep that system at 9.4. Then, on your new system upgrade to what Big N will be releasing soon. There are forces at work that will stop the sale of EVERYTHING. When this happens, what you got, will be what you have and you wont be able to rebuy anything. This topic is the future of all current selling flashcards.....you heard it here first. And, you can thank me later.

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else got their refund yet? I heard one person did, hopefully I can get mine because if I don't, i'll have to buy another $90 Master Prepaid Card and I can't pull those out of my wallet all the time.

Nuxx20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I ordered my gateway from USAR4.COM last night and got a tracking number tonight. I'll report back when it arrives if anyone's interested.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to scare anyone who brought from them but...you should be a bit worried, think they got busted
Capture.PNG

xdrako23x

Crash Bandicoot
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I received my cancellation e-mail while the transaction was still pending in my account, so I thought it would take no time at all to reverse a pending charge. But hours later I get a notification that the transaction has completed.

Mine is canceled. on the website too.

not to scare anyone who brought from them but...you should be a bit worried, think they got busted
View attachment 15008

realhotstuff is still up.

Does anyone have receive their refund yet?

rycars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
refunds on credit cards are not instant
can take up to 5 business days. So don't stress. RHS is NOT A SCAMMER. They have been around forever. they are trusted. You will get your money back

Reactions: xdrako23x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative