Realhotstuff removed all flashcards

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
speaking of Flascarts..my GATEWAY from ModchipsDirect hasn't shipped yet...others say they haven't had any problems but just like RHS they are based in the USA. What gives?
they did run out of stock a while ago, and didn't talk about it
then they suddenly sent an email to their customers stating that they had stocked and they would recieve their tracking codes soon
when did you order?

Reactions: stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
they did run out of stock a while ago, and didn't talk about it
then they suddenly sent an email to their customers stating that they had stocked and they would recieve their tracking codes soon
when did you order?

on the 2nd. Their website had the bundle sold out but not the Gateway itself

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
yep. just sent one today....have you dealt with them before? seems like i'm not the only affected one here
no sorry
but i did have some simillar issues with new3dscard, xmas delay turned out
if you are outside the uk they use singapore post air mail, which takes 2 weeks to greece
i ordered on the 29 december, it took a month

Reactions: stanleyopar2000

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
no sorry
but i did have some simillar issues with new3dscard, xmas delay turned out
if you are outside the uk they use singapore post air mail, which takes 2 weeks to greece
i ordered on the 29 december, it took a month

wow....i'm an idiot..they sent me an email with the tracking information. I was just thrown off because on the website it says NO TRACKING DATA FOUND [the email (which was forgotten about) had the information](so it's probably website tracking module on the website they don't use anymore)

it should arrive today = 3

btw I highly recommend them...I got my email replied to in the same hour and they shipped it next day

Reactions: MrJason005

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Sad to see RHS no longer selling flash carts. I bought a memor32 from them a LONG time back, a DS1, an evolution, my ezflash 3in1, and a ds2 from them. Never had a problem with them, fast shipping, right item, and good if not best prices.

I was pretty disappointed to go check out their site to pick up a backup memor32(just in case), ezflash, and 3ds carts only to find that the .com site is now a joke, and the .hk site just says store closed.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since RHS is gone, can some one direct me to a trust worthy site that accepts master card? Most of the ones that i tracked down only accepts Visa? If possible one located in the U.S.. Thank you if you can help.

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you how_do_i_do_that , They were sold out of gate ways but i went ahead and got myself R4I Gold Deluxe edition, for $40. I'll give it a try.

Just a little update, they were pretty quick and the product R4 Gold 3DS will hold me over til they show off the DSTWO +. Thank you once again.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

RealHotStuff's China Domain seems to be back under another name

realhotstuff.hk redirects to: http://www.0shippingzone.com/

and their contact email is "[email protected]"

might want to verify first,,could be a scammer who bought the domain and is posing as revived.

the USA .com address is still lame as ever

ANOTHER THREAD KILLED BY STANLEYOPAR2000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.