Hacking RealHotStuff.com & DS Xtreme Experience

saccorator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,
I am somewhat new to the forum, but I have been lurking for a while. I just wanted to share my experience with the DS Xtreme and more importantly, realhotstuff.com. I bought the DS Xtreme this past week. The DS Xtreme was shipped out the same day within a few hours and I was able to receive the DS Xtreme the next day. The DS Xtreme that I received would not work and I tried everything. I was able to get it to work if I put a very very thick piece of cardboard behind the cart, but I was sure to damage something (the DS or the DS Xtreme). I immediately called realhotstuff.com and got the RMA process started. I flew over to my local UPS center and was able to send it back to realhotstuff.com that night. They received my package the next day. I was in contact with them and I let them know how eager I was to have a replacement that they emailed me a UPS tracking number that night and let me know that the replacement was ready to go. Long story...short, realhotstuff.com was very accomodating and surprised me quite a bit. I received my replacement DS Xtreme today and all is working fine, well atleast for the hour that I have been using it. This card rocks...when it is working. I HIGHLY recommend realhotstuff.com.

By the way, I am not associated with realhotstuff.com or a fanboy but I am very excited that they were able to come through for me without any hassle, and I have to give credit where credit is due!

Thanks!

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Well good for you man
wink.gif

saccorator

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey how much is realhotstuff.com's shipping?

If I remember correctly, shipping started at around $5 for first class mail with USPS. It also depends on where you live (obviously), but they have an option for USPS and UPS. I chose UPS since I like to have a tracking number and their delivery is fast, but that is what you pay for. The package weighed less than a 1/2 pound, but I only ordered the DS Xtreme. The package was shipped from NJ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi: