Hacking [Realease] ReiNand Cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wait... this mean can have emunand with installed cias and at same time the NTR cheat plugins?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I teamed up with CakeCFW team and we got N3DS arm9bin decrypted. So I'm one step closer to N3DS support!
That's really good news. If you need IDA signatures (out-of-date) for analysis, you could contact me via PM.
Yeah, new3ds has an extra layer of crypto over the arm9 firm
http://3dbrew.org/wiki/FIRM#New_3DS_FIRM
You have to figure that out before you can port patches to it.
That's correct, dude. Cause there is difference between FIRM of several versions, you would have to.. adjust it more?

Wonder if you could find a good place to hold your code, also where you want to patch is modifiable.

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
Can't wait to try this on my n3dsxl fw9.0 have hard modded it so might update it and can then backup nand at latest fw with it all setup to eventually use as emunand setup when this supports it. If I do this and link a nnid will nnid stay linked on the nand 9.8 backup when injected back as emunand

AngelComics3099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody there !
Someone can tell me how to boot into sysnand ?
Thank you in advance !

Edit : by btw i can get games from other regions to work on sysnand the icons don't even show up.

Last edited by AngelComics3099,

NaviLoz101

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
His press secretary recently held a press conference
Really -.- xP hey you know what Rei is bestie ok sooo food and kitties and other fucking random shit I can't think of :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I teamed up with CakeCFW team and we got N3DS arm9bin decrypted. So I'm one step closer to N3DS support!
lol don't even write me about it makin me read the threads damn you Whore! (Love you Rei) ^^

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, why not just look into rxTools as well? I'm looking forward to this mainly for file patching (if that's still a planned feature) N3ds support is cool I suppose (then I can dust mine off)

Omegadash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been reading this thread quite often and am still not sure but is it possible to autoboot and have emunand with it by only using ninjahax? I have an o3ds 9.2. Thanks in advance

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know really. Maybe Screenshot? I don't know which one (Rei/Cakes/Rx) could have the N3DS support be the first. (even i only have an o3ds)

Well I want that feature so bad, but so lazy at the moment to test ReiNAND LEL, it will be implemented to RX so the real main feature will be the first one to achieve N3DS support.

Reactions: Syphurith

hairyfairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Syphurith

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried ReiNand to screeshot ! Didn't find how to do it, I tried several combinations.

To take a screenshot press Select+X or Select+Y.

In your SD card you'll find 2 BMP files (one for the upper and one for the lower screen).

I don't know if it's possible to take more than one screenshot with reinand ? maybe an other combination ? If someone could tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...