Status
Not open for further replies.

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'll try to get it to work with that soon, although it's not as easy as just switching firm files, lol
Once you've figured out how to decrypt the FIRM, you can search for some same byte arrays and replace those, as rx does.
Also you may need to get it into IDA. Well no legal ways to get official SDK, so those signatures for ida 6.6 (also.. eh pirated) is illegal.
Hope you good luck, And hope it would soon reach a stage that you could open-source it.

SilverfalconLP

Trophies
XP
Country
For my part if you add features like NTR for memory issues edited in real time ( and if you can then plug option also hehe) would be grateful

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Why not just write game patches? thats what i did on my old cfw to get hax on retail carts

There are limitations. For example, you can't use patches to change ingame music in Pokemon X/Y/ORAS as music was never altered via a patch. There's no mounts for it in .code, so it can't be redirected to rom2. (as far as I'm aware). I did try mounting the bcsar file to rom2 (which references all the music file names). But that didn't work. The game just crashed. So LayeredFS would help. Especially for games that never had a patch. (as I'd imagine you can't just convert a game to a patch due to issue with .code/the cro files. At least that's what I've been told)

Reactions: Syphurith

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you so much Reisyukaku .. I can't wait to try it on my N3DS when it's ready! I really don't understand why some ppl complain about too many "CFW" :P it's like complaining that you have too many gifts under your Christmas tree :S

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
There are limitations. For example, you can't use patches to change ingame music in Pokemon X/Y/ORAS as music was never altered via a patch. There's no mounts for it in .code, so it can't be redirected to rom2. (as far as I'm aware). I did try mounting the bcsar file to rom2 (which references all the music file names). But that didn't work. The game just crashed. So LayeredFS would help. Especially for games that never had a patch. (as I'd imagine you can't just convert a game to a patch due to issue with .code/the cro files. At least that's what I've been told)
That is what it designed for. decrypt-unpack-pack is too much for those translators. They would need to decrypt game data to figure out where the text/image is.
So 44670 get this for translators. If bind the original FS calls to yours, WOW. However those NTR does are all in ARM11 kernel, and ARM9 to ARM11 is not known yet.
grab a normal patch via cdn, decrypt and edit it essentially..
Maybe you could list all those features you want to have. But note: ARM11 ones might even be more difficult than the CFW itself.
To me i'd like to know if you've successfully decrypted the FIRM already, and find a proper place to do those hax. Hope you do well. Bye (today).

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any reason reinand can't be linked here?
Read OP.
Reinand is to ''Illegal'' for this site because rei coded in the KeyX and the Firmware and is not going to take the time to make you download multiple files etc and is not going to take the time to code to redirect and read those files, it just takes more time then needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: if i have time for that