• Views 130,696
  • Replies 359
  • Likes 65

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just poping this out there when i used this don't know if it had something to do with going into rcm but my right joycon now everytime it shows full charged will die with in less then a few min if i'm lucky it will last 30min or 20.

I'm not saying it's the battery but it's the battery.

Reactions: leerpsp

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Did you mod your joy con or are you using another method to access cfw? just wandering, maybe its something to do with modding the joy con I soldered it. Actually if I boot the switch up normally with both joy cons attached it shows as if the right one is not fully attached? somethings not working right?
I bent pin 9 to 10 on my right joycon, it sounds like something didn't go right with soldering. So the joycon works wirelessly but not docked? I've seen a couple people mention a similar issue after soldering the joycon. Replacement joycon rails are cheap!

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My console is on 5.0.2, yes. That's why I started with support for 5.0.x not lower. But I do have everything I need to make a 4.x release, I just need to reverse engineer the firmware and make the code required.
Yesterday I was going to send you a message to give support with my switch that is in 4.1 but I hope someone can help you with that because I do not have MicroSd

ExploitTnT

Devy | YT: DevRin | dev_settings
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
My console is on 5.0.2, yes. That's why I started with support for 5.0.x not lower. But I do have everything I need to make a 4.x release, I just need to reverse engineer the firmware and make the code required.
Would a Nand backup help.?

D

Deleted User

OP
I only need a BOOT0 dump, which I already have for 4.x. I don't have one for 3.0.1-3.0.2 though, so I wont be able to port it for that.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The strange thing is that they have not noticed that you can not downgrade the system, if in the given case they have a backup of their previous FW, since they still have been panic by the fuses.

Reactions: darthserial

BelmontSlayer

Pokémon Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Can you please add the commits linked earlier in this thread to clear the boot history so Nintendo won't know it's been booted from RCM?

Dread_Pirate_PJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you mod your joy con or are you using another method to access cfw? just wandering, maybe its something to do with modding the joy con I soldered it. Actually if I boot the switch up normally with both joy cons attached it shows as if the right one is not fully attached? somethings not working right?

Shorting the pins on the joycon in any way (either soldering or bending the pins) makes them no longer attach. It's a known issue.

Reactions: Reecey

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
This should be called GBArchive where it shares dumps for the preservation of the system. Make overturned because you never know that another way could have compatibility, also, this serves so that in the future there may be a CFW Downgrade
Downgrade is imposible because of efuses
Also I hope that never happend because of copyrighted files

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downgrade is imposible because of efuses
Also I hope that never happend because of copyrighted files
Its not impossible but the firmware would need to be patched or hacked in a way that would bypass the verification of fuses, while also keeping the encryption intact and the checksum the same

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Shorting the pins on the joycon in any way (either soldering or bending the pins) makes them no longer attach. It's a known issue.
So basically you cant use cfw properly with them attached, if you have modded your right joy con? It works fine with them in wireless but nothing works with them docked to the switch. Is there any solution to trick the switch into thinking the right hand side is docked?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments +1