Kosmos v15 released

kosmos.png

Kept you waiting, huh? Team AtlasNX has been working behind the curtains on a pretty sizable update for Kosmos, aka their Atmosphère-based Switch CFW package, and, now that it's been released, you can get your hands on it to start the new year on the right foot!

Codenamed "Flyers", version 15 comes bundled with Atmosphère 0.10.1 & Hekate 5.1.1 (both of which have already been covered in their respectively linked news) and all of its included homebrew have been updated to their own latest versions. A good number of noteworthy additions stand out while peeking through the changelog: Kosmos Toolbox now supports Atmosphère's new multiple key override and has also been refactored to accept external sysmodule-specific configs (thus making it more manageable for developers while also allowing users to add their own custom sysmodules), sys-ftpd has been replaced with @cathery's much more lightweight fork, Goldleaf v0.8 now features a brand new emuiibo manager and, although EdiZon has been kept on a de facto no longer maintained version, it still received a few fixes while waiting for @WerWolv's rewrite of the tool. Oh, and did I mention that sys-con is now being officially bundled in the package as well?

The full official changelog can be read below:
Kosmos v15 changelog said:
v15 - Flyers
Changelog:
Remember us? Well, the last update was quite some time ago and in that time a lot has happened. We wanted to make sure all of our homebrew would support the latest firmware and quite a lot had to be rewritten because of changes in certain libraries and custom firmware reimplementations. While there is still a lot of stuff getting developed behind the scenes for a major update, we couldn't leave you guys hanging without any update till then.

and most importantly:

• General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

Kosmos can be updated either using its built-in updater or by downloading the release ZIP and manually extracting/overwriting its files on your microSD card. Keep in mind that, starting from v13.0.1, you will have to head here to get sigpatches for your Kosmos installation.

:arrow: Source
:arrow: GBAtemp Thread

D

Deleted User

Is there another fork around. Thought I messed my setup up with the hbgShop but it was because of hekate. Loading fusee works fine with hbg tho

Kosmos V15 Jack In Da Shop working perfect here

Make sure to setup sig patches

Unknown77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosmos V15 Jack In Da Shop working perfect here

Make sure to setup sig patches
Thanks. I’m just new to these shops. It was the first time I installed one maybe 3 or 4 days ago to make updates easier. Are all the shops easy to install and is there any diff besides the first party games?

D

Deleted User

Thanks. I’m just new to these shops. It was the first time I installed one maybe 3 or 4 days ago to make updates easier. Are all the shops easy to install and is there any diff besides the first party games?

Youtube short video on jack n da shop settings, takes 10 seconds to setup.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь