Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nightshad0w said:
Szalkow said:
Rawk Band 2 is better than RB3. La la la, I can't hear you over the sound of my 5,000 songs.

The newest beta is open to all now. Have fun. Everyone should heartily thank Aaron, tueidj, and the Rawk krew for this generous early Christmas gift.
Tell me...out of 5000, how many do u play? Cause i got 482 on my RB3 and i play about an 100, including my Guns and U2 customs.
I wasn't able to test the first beta until three days after it came out, but when I did my roommate and I spent the better part of an entire week playing our old favorites from the Guitar Heroes, the usual roster of Rock Band goodies (probably more Slipknot DLC than I cared for), and a slew of customs which I had recently downloaded or finished myself that we previously didn't have room for on our 4GB SD card. We're nowhere close to playing all of the songs, but we've played well over 1500 for sure. My buddies also expressed their liking for having all of the GH games in one place (an evening of Guitar Hero used to mean swapping between the GH3, WT, and 5 discs, and only fondly reminiscing about how great GH2 was). Yeah, I'd say it's worth it. You're entitled to feel differently.

DarkChili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright we're in business... we just need this to work with DLC wads now. Lol jk
biggrin.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...most of my songs seem to import and play fine (wheeeee!!!! Thanks again!!!
biggrin.gif
)

I'm starting to think that the ones from GH3 cause problems on my end. Am I the only one whose GH3 (legends of rock) causes a crash?
(note: those worked in RB2...but I'll rerip them with rawk3 to see if that helps).

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
SFenton said:
Cool thing to do once you all have had your fill of customs:

See how bad you're getting beat by LeeSD... or anyone else, for that matter.
Damn, I'm falling behind. Need to play more...
I haven't played in half a year and I'm still in the top tens for total guitar and vocal scores.

Yo Aaron, what do those of us who can't beat our old high scores do? Could a function be added to the Rawk app to update scores earned prior to using Rawk3?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Figured that it was worth mentioning that a good ten or so customs have been released since the beta came out; at the time, those were only compatible with the 3.0 beta. So, I guess now you can use them? Inim's put out some great multi-track stuff (it's a crime to not try Purgatorio), and I might as well say I've put out some decent stuff as well.
tongue.gif

Choflux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made some customs time ago using the ripped tracks from GH2 and GH3 DLC, i added the drums and vocal charts to some of those songs, whats the situation on that? will i get in trouble if i post them here or somewhere else?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Choflux said:
I made some customs time ago using the ripped tracks from GH2 and GH3 DLC, i added the drums and vocal charts to some of those songs, whats the situation on that? will i get in trouble if i post them here or somewhere else?
I recall the FoF fan forums pursuing a project similar to this. If you want to be completely squeaky legit, the appropriate course would be to distribute a MIDI which contains the chart tracks for only the instruments you added later, and then allow the users who have the respective songs to attempt to combine the charts themselves. This is a squirrelly business at best since there is currently no support for Guitar Hero DLC in RawkSD. It's probably best not to link them here or on the Rawk wiki to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Wow I can't believe I've been watching ElectroBOOM for that long. I remember when that first video came out lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, i think wire chargers are more practical
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but im too stupid to know
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wired is better for faster charge but if you just leave it all night while you sleep it's good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most wireless pads can only max 15w while average bricks are 65w
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i heard it isnt good
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i heard it isnt good