Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just for the record, AerialX and tueidj are different entities
tongue.gif

But YES it is being worked on. YES it uses Riivolution. NO complaining helps.

Maurice10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting tired of all the "Stop bothering the devs ;_;" posts. Everytime it's the same.
Yeah, okay, we get it, we won't bother the devs about a program that seemed pretty complete about 3 months ago.

Ozzy1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maurice10 said:
I'm getting tired of all the "Stop bothering the devs ;_;" posts. Everytime it's the same.
Yeah, okay, we get it, we won't bother the devs about a program that seemed pretty complete about 3 months ago.

but would it have had cowbell... I think not...

EriktheRed

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maurice10 said:
I'm getting tired of all the "When's it coming out? ;_;" posts. Everytime it's the same.
Yeah, okay, we get it, we'll keep bothering the devs about a program that we wanted to be pretty complete about 3 months ago and keeps getting even more awesome.
Fixed that for ya.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maurice10 said:

There wouldn't be as many if people, such as yourself, would stop bothering yourselves with release dates.

;_;

grrkodiak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fenton is right

Also summer is coming fast and furious around where AerialX is coming from. Who is silly enough to spend the summer hooked to a gaming console with this beautiful weather.

Aaron

School should be almost over with, enjoy your break and as far as I am concern enjoy your summer and get it out if you can around October

aria1810

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
hi i've got a problem. I've ripped RB1 with RawkSD's built in ripper, but when I try to add them to the computer, they give an error and forces RawkSD to close. anyone got a clue on how to solve this?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aria1810 said:
tueidj said:
Get rid of cioscorp.
without cioscorp I can't play my backup games from the disc channel and isn't that what RawkSD needs for it to work?

you can buy a legit copy. or search google for ciocorps v2 and get the bug fix 37 and install that.

aria1810

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
DJPlace said:
aria1810 said:
tueidj said:
Get rid of cioscorp.
without cioscorp I can't play my backup games from the disc channel and isn't that what RawkSD needs for it to work?

you can buy a legit copy. or search google for ciocorps v2 and get the bug fix 37 and install that.
Mhmm I think you lost me at bugfix 37. I'm kind of a noob. Can you explain where to get it, of what I am to be looking for?
And Is cioscorp v.2 compatible with 4.2E wiis?

Sorry if i'm being a pain.

Okay so I tried to import the rawk stuff after switching to cioscorp v2(btw the patch did work but game does not start) and I got the same thing as last time. Rawk doesn't respond and is forced to close. Now I'm thinking it's screwing up on the computer.

Stalkid64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do hope there's some way to get those mad catz usb 360 portable drum kits going with the Wii. They're only £7.99 on amazon these days and according to most of the reviews are better than the actual kits.
I can hope.
wink.gif

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
I do hope there's some way to get those mad catz usb 360 portable drum kits going with the Wii. They're only £7.99 on amazon these days and according to most of the reviews are better than the actual kits.
I can hope.
wink.gif
From what I'm told, X360 peripherals won't work (at least for now) because while the PS# instruments function as direct human input devices (HID), the Microsoft instruments require actual drivers and stuff; they work great for PC's but not for something like the Wii.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aria1810 said:
DJPlace said:
aria1810 said:
tueidj said:
Get rid of cioscorp.

Mhmm I think you lost me at bugfix 37. I'm kind of a noob. Can you explain where to get it, of what I am to be looking for?

Okay so I tried to import the rawk stuff after switching to cioscorp v2(btw the patch did work but game does not start) and I got the same thing as last time. Rawk doesn't respond and is forced to close. Now I'm thinking it's screwing up on the computer.

RawkSD doesnt work with pirated stuff like CIOSCorp. So stop asking how. You need to get a legit disc like the rest of us. Also, the only version that works with CIOSCorp is held by SFenton, and he isnt going to give it out without lots of begging and pm's. Trust me, i've tried.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stalkid64 said:
I can hope.
wink.gif
Not for RawkSD3 but I'm confident support for X360 RB drums will be added later.

knaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
RawkSD doesnt work with pirated stuff like CIOSCorp. So stop asking how. You need to get a legit disc like the rest of us.

Huh ? It runs fine off USB or a burnt copy without CIOSCorp, thanks to Wanin's Cios v19

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
aria1810 said:
DJPlace said:
aria1810 said:
tueidj said:
Get rid of cioscorp.

RawkSD doesnt work with pirated stuff like CIOSCorp. So stop asking how. You need to get a legit disc like the rest of us. Also, the only version that works with CIOSCorp is held by SFenton, and he isnt going to give it out without lots of begging and pm's. Trust me, i've tried.

Damn straight.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sounds like someone pulled an early april fool's joke on that guy, SFenton.

The truth of the matter is, of course, that I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS A HAXXORED VERSION OF RAWKSD! I compiled it myself from the early youtube video. It plays everything I throw at it, no matter how pirated it is. All the Guitar hero and rock band games, band hero, DJ hero, the sing-it games, you name it. They all play with any instruments ands all sorts of DLC, regardless of the location (nand, SD, USB, streaming over SMB, ...).

Now that I've made it public...everyone start sending in your begging pb's!!!
evil.gif
If enough people get me in touch with their virgin younger sister (assuming she's over 18), I just MIGHT give out a teaser picture. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAR, HA HAAARRRRR!!!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...I must admit I didn't see that one coming. But erm...you DO know what you're implying, right?
rofl.gif

Anyhow...I'll change my demands. Send me a spare car, and...
Oh, wait. Yeah, the age thing. Well...give me your week's pocket money, and...

...Damn. I forgot that pirates are only pirating 'cause they're too poor to buy anything. And I don't care for gratitude and all that stuff.
unsure.gif

Oh, well. I guess I'll keep my haxxored version to myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...