Nobody can help me ?
frown.gif

Gavry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I'm having a little trouble getting the RawkSD Installer working on my Wii. My specs are as follows:

4.2E hand updated.

No CIOSCorps

I have run the Patcher and it completes successfully. Actually run it a few times.

Each time I try and run Install, or Restore/Backup Save in RawkSD Installer I get an error has occurred.

I've tried installing CIOSBUGFIX37.WAD but with the same result. Anything else I can try?

Fredy Garbagis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Gavry said:
Hello,

I'm having a little trouble getting the RawkSD Installer working on my Wii. My specs are as follows:

4.2E hand updated.

No CIOSCorps

I have run the Patcher and it completes successfully. Actually run it a few times.

Each time I try and run Install, or Restore/Backup Save in RawkSD Installer I get an error has occurred.

I've tried installing CIOSBUGFIX37.WAD but with the same result. Anything else I can try?
Same here.

Maybe it has something to do with the cIOS 222/223 required to play GH5/Beatles from GX?

QUOTE(Gavry @ Oct 23 2009, 12:21 AM) I'm thinking Rawk may not be compatible with PAL Wii's right now?
Mine's NTSC. =/

Frizer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
" Remember, you have to delete your NTSC save if you want to use it. "

Rock Band 2's NTSC save or ... ?
Because I've PAL Wii and NTSC version of the game.

Fredy Garbagis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Fredy Garbagis said:
Gavry said:
Hello,

4.2E hand updated.

No CIOSCorps

Same here.

Maybe it has something to do with the cIOS 222/223 required to play GH5/Beatles from GX?

QUOTE(Gavry @ Oct 23 2009, 12:21 AM) I'm thinking Rawk may not be compatible with PAL Wii's right now?
Mine's NTSC. =/
Oh, BTW, Guitar Hero 5 and Beatles stopped loading from GX after I tried using RawkSD. It may be or may be not related...

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have rawksd installed and i play rock band beatles from usb no issues. I suggest switching to CFGUSBLoader, no need for gx since cfg does it all and has a perfect record, ontop of FAT32 support for game loading.

zapu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Frizer said:
" Remember, you have to delete your NTSC save if you want to use it. "

Rock Band 2's NTSC save or ... ?
Because I've PAL Wii and NTSC version of the game.

Rockband 2 NTSC save.

Because RawkSD (even the version with pal support) will first check for NTSC save of the game, then look for PAL.

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
samo said:
Does anyone happen to know how this person got Rockband and custom songs/dlc to run off of a usb drive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKnqF7dBBg
I think it has to do with nand emulation, but I have read a couple places that it wouldn't work.

Any help would be awesome, Thanks
yay.gif
I'd like to know too. I read instructions months ago and grabbed the neogamma usb then that this runs off, but now the forum link is down when i wanted to follow it.
I can load the game from disc and have my NAND on usb, but the game wont connect to the Music Store and my copied Private folder from SD to USB isn't recognised, not even sure if thats what i needed to do. Need to know if im missing a step between having the NAND on usb then loading the game. Does the NAND store DLC like the SD, in a Private Folder on root?
FYI it wont connect to the Music Store by saying i need to create a Username, when i do that it says to check my internet connection. It works fine on normal RB2 so i guess the internet settings werent copied from the NAND.?

BAPACop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the numbers I need to use to change the difficulty tiers? I tried everything from 1, 2, 3, to 100, 200, 300, and I even tried 2.50 like in the example here.

pinkhyori

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any word on Guitar Hero: Van Halen ripping support. It appears to be very similar to GH:M and GHWT... none of the GH5 features are in there
frown.gif

samo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crezwell said:
samo said:
Does anyone happen to know how this person got Rockband and custom songs/dlc to run off of a usb drive?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKnqF7dBBg
I think it has to do with nand emulation, but I have read a couple places that it wouldn't work.

Any help would be awesome, Thanks
yay.gif

I'd like to know too. I read instructions months ago and grabbed the neogamma usb then that this runs off, but now the forum link is down when i wanted to follow it.
I can load the game from disc and have my NAND on usb, but the game wont connect to the Music Store and my copied Private folder from SD to USB isn't recognised, not even sure if thats what i needed to do. Need to know if im missing a step between having the NAND on usb then loading the game. Does the NAND store DLC like the SD, in a Private Folder on root?
FYI it wont connect to the Music Store by saying i need to create a Username, when i do that it says to check my internet connection. It works fine on normal RB2 so i guess the internet settings werent copied from the NAND.?

QUOTE(jhoff80 @ Oct 27 2009, 10:10 PM)
http://sites.google.com/site/parannoyedwii...packer-unpacker

Should make it possible.

So are you saying that he was on the right track, but we would have to recrypt the dlc once they are on the usb drive? I don't have my wii till the weekend and want to get everything ironed out before then to try it. Thanks again.

VAmpForgotten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've been using rawk sd for over 3 months now and have never had any problems except for know..
when i try to update my SD save i window pops up reading "An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click
Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If
you click Quit, the application will be shut down."

then i looked up the warning message online and it said that it must of encountered a bug and to contact the developer..
so here i am.
=)

help?

oh and did we ever get GHWT/GH5/GHVH songs to work with this and do they work on the Rock Band engine?

thanks so very much.

-VAmp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I will still jump onto yours :D, from time to time Psi :evil::D