Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ExLex said:
ccfman2004 said:
ExLex said:
AerialX said:
(Any donations received will go toward things like my ongoing hosting costs, domain renewals, and such)

Enjoy!

Im gladly donate if u guys give support for usb
rolleyes.gif

That is not up to the makers of RawkSD. That is up to Waninkoko, the creator of the cIOS.

The issue is with the cIOS, not RawkSD

I dont believe that...

How work the Installer from Wii?

Im doing test, i try to use the installer of Wii but dont work until i run the patcher (rawksdpatcher) ios37... so i think if u guys can use cIOS223 (IOS37 merger with IOS36 for usb loader) instand of ios37 for engine the installer of Wii that gonna do the same encryption like work on usb loader...

That is my theory
lecture.gif

It would be rather trivial to have an option to allow users to select what key they wanted to use to encrypt the files with. I guess a "Select Encryption Key" option that lets usb-loader users load their prng key isn't as much fun as being dramatic.

Maybe someone will release a utility to re-crypt files. I would, but I just don't have time to clean up my tools for public consumption. If anyone else does, it's a null (0x00...) key, rather than the prng key that Waninkoko's IOS's use. The IV is still the same for both.

It really is that simple.

medeiros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
medeiros said:
stq19rbl said:
Try with multicIOS installer : IOS37 with DIP patch as IOS232, then use Softchip to load...

First I installed the cIOS37 dip patch as IOS232 with the multi cios installer by mrkinator.After I installed the softchip channel version R99 and the softchip channel rock band version.

I tried now with softchip R99 and selected IOS 232(rev 7),but the message still there ! Than I tried with softchip rock band,but nothing happened,the problem still there.

T tried than with cIOS37,36,55 and IOS249.Nothing.

I install too the IOS222 and tried to,but nothing happened!

And now when I go to disc channel my rock band 2 needs an firmware update.

Please people I need a lot of help to solute this problem with my DLC!

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

people i need help for my problem !!

it's true.

pease.

stq19rbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try removing everything you add. Use Anytitle Remover.
Then :
Install the cIOS37 dip patch as IOS232 with the multi cios installer (I use version 0.31). Install the softchip channel version R99 and use IOS232 (rev 7).

Works for me.

ExLex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
parannoyed said:
ExLex said:
I dont believe that...

How work the Installer from Wii?

Im doing test, i try to use the installer of Wii but dont work until i run the patcher (rawksdpatcher) ios37... so i think if u guys can use cIOS223 (IOS37 merger with IOS36 for usb loader) instand of ios37 for engine the installer of Wii that gonna do the same encryption like work on usb loader...

That is my theory
lecture.gif

It would be rather trivial to have an option to allow users to select what key they wanted to use to encrypt the files with. I guess a "Select Encryption Key" option that lets usb-loader users load their prng key isn't as much fun as being dramatic.

Maybe someone will release a utility to re-crypt files. I would, but I just don't have time to clean up my tools for public consumption. If anyone else does, it's a null (0x00...) key, rather than the prng key that Waninkoko's IOS's use. The IV is still the same for both.

It really is that simple.

My theory is wrong
frown.gif
... so the only way available is that utility for re-crypt files...

I already contact with Hermes (cIOS 222 / 223) and he say me is a really hard task, because the IOS37 had some issues (remember this is the first ios with trucha disabled)...

This is the message Hermes write to me:

Hermes
- If the reason that downloadable content that fails, it is trout signatures to validate the certificate of the executable, then it's quite complicated, I fear.

- If the reason they fail is because each firm IOS things differently, then the problem is that you need to use exactly the same IOS as required by the game (and may require that IOS in that position and it is not worth using but at the same IOS 223, for example). And since from IOS 36 signatures are disabled therefore have to first find out, how to make the certificates are valid for the function ES_Identify and do not you crash with an error. I for example, using a mixture of 36 IOS with IOS 37 to skip the problem with the certificates, but obviously, if something requires a specific IOS pure and untouched, things may be quite though.

It is a very complex problem that you have in the front and the only possibility is to use the base mload to work, but you will have to adjust for the specific IOS you need to modify it and you accept the certificate of the game without you spit in the face.

I do not know if this is possible (maybe not possible) but in any case, I find that the actual profit is much smaller than the effort that requires all this. Can not be any way to decrypt the content using their real IOS and then encode IOS for the destination, just as we can decrypt the modules that make up the IOS and then re-encrypt and as CIOs?

thats the info....

parannoyed, if u can give some kind of source and info about how fix the problem or make a recrypt tool plz share to me...

medeiros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
medeiros said:
people I 'm having a big problem.

My wii is 3.2 system and I have the cIOSCORP installed.I install properly the music with RawkSD,but now my problem appears.

When I go to rock band 2 to play the customs,the music loads correctly.However when the music starts,there's a text and say for me to re-download the DLC,because the license for it was deleted from wii system memory.

Please,I need help!!!

medeiros said:
QUOTE(stq19rbl @ Jul 16 2009, 01:57 PM) Try with multicIOS installer : IOS37 with DIP patch as IOS232, then use Softchip to load...

First I installed the cIOS37 dip patch as IOS232 with the multi cios installer by mrkinator.After I installed the softchip channel version R99 and the softchip channel rock band version.

I tried now with softchip R99 and selected IOS 232(rev 7),but the message still there ! Than I tried with softchip rock band,but nothing happened,the problem still there.

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

please people i need some help.

I don't know wath happening.

parannoyed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ExLex said:
My theory is wrong
frown.gif
... so the only way available is that utility for re-crypt files...

I already contact with Hermes (cIOS 222 / 223) and he say me is a really hard task, because the IOS37 had some issues (remember this is the first ios with trucha disabled)...

This is the message Hermes write to me:

Hermes said:
- If the reason that downloadable content that fails, it is trout signatures to validate the certificate of the executable, then it's quite complicated, I fear.

- If the reason they fail is because each firm IOS things differently, then the problem is that you need to use exactly the same IOS as required by the game (and may require that IOS in that position and it is not worth using but at the same IOS 223, for example). And since from IOS 36 signatures are disabled therefore have to first find out, how to make the certificates are valid for the function ES_Identify and do not you crash with an error. I for example, using a mixture of 36 IOS with IOS 37 to skip the problem with the certificates, but obviously, if something requires a specific IOS pure and untouched, things may be quite though.

It is a very complex problem that you have in the front and the only possibility is to use the base mload to work, but you will have to adjust for the specific IOS you need to modify it and you accept the certificate of the game without you spit in the face.

I do not know if this is possible (maybe not possible) but in any case, I find that the actual profit is much smaller than the effort that requires all this. Can not be any way to decrypt the content using their real IOS and then encode IOS for the destination, just as we can decrypt the modules that make up the IOS and then re-encrypt and as CIOs?

thats the info....

parannoyed, if u can give some kind of source and info about how fix the problem or make a recrypt tool plz share to me...

I was hoping that it was something simple to fix in the cIOS, but it's starting to look like it might not be. I don't mind releasing my recrypt tool. I think it's pretty silly that they just won't put the option in RawkSD, considering how simple it is, but whatever -- it's their code.

The recrypt program isn't anything pretty right now (command line), but if there's interest I suppose I could build a front-end for it. I'll clean it up and post a link this weekend for anyone who's interested.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're going to do it, do it properly - make the cIOS not give out the PRNG key if the program (game) doesn't have sufficient privileges.

armageddan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so let me get this straight, this can only be used through the disc channel? like i can't use wii gator's backup? and if not how do i get backups to run through the disc channel...(lol i've been searching around for days >.>)

ExLex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
parannoyed said:
The recrypt program isn't anything pretty right now (command line), but if there's interest I suppose I could build a front-end for it. I'll clean it up and post a link this weekend for anyone who's interested.
I like CLI-only things.

Me too!!!
rolleyes.gif

Anyway if u can do some fixes and clean to the program is perfect
yaypsp.gif

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
armageddan said:
so let me get this straight, this can only be used through the disc channel? like i can't use wii gator's backup? and if not how do i get backups to run through the disc channel...(lol i've been searching around for days >.>)
Softmii or cIOSCORP. Have BootMii installed as Boot2 first and do a NAND backup in case.
kthx

stq19rbl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
armageddan said:
Install the cIOS37 dip patch as IOS232 with the multi cios installer (I use version 0.31). Install the softchip channel version R99 and use IOS232 (rev 7).

Works for me.

Hiro77

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
kid sampson said:
How to import FOF songs that contain multiple .ogg files:

1. Use the latest version of Audacity (beta 1.3) to compile the four .ogg files into one multi-channel .ogg.
2. To do so, open Audacity and go to Preferences. Under Import / Export check When Exporting Tracks to an Audio File Use Custom Mix.
3. Import each instrument .ogg into your project window ( CTRL + Shift + I ).
4. Hit CTRL + A to select all the instrument channels and choose Export Selection.
5. Name your combined .ogg file and select where you want to save it on your hard drive.
6. In RAWKSD, create a new custom and select the multi-channel .ogg you created as the audio file.
7. Then select the notes.mid file as the chart. If you have a notes-unedited.mid file you can uncheck the fix for quickplay option. The notes-unedited file contains all the correct camera and instrument motions, which will be changed to the generic fillers if you leave the quickplay option checked.

8. Note which channels you set for each instrument in Audacity and check these accordingly in RAWDSD. I use this setup:

Guitar – 1-2
Rhythm (Bass) – 3-4
Drums – 5-6
Song (Vocals) – 7-8

9. Set up your audio options for volume and balance. Odd numbered channels should be balanced to the left at -1. Even numbered channels should be balanced to the right at 1.

10. For volume, start with these settings and adjust accordingly: guitar channels set at -2.3, bass channels set at -2, drum channels set at -1.5, and vocal/song channels set at -2.

11. To fill in your track information for album, year, part difficulty, etc. open the song .ini file with Notepad and copy the information from there. Remember to give each instrument a difficulty, even if the .ini says that part is 0.

12. Install to SD like you would any other RAWKSD file.
13. Enjoy!

And could someone who has imported GH2 tell me how their Shout at the Devil plays?

Another thing I'm wondering is if we could get an explanation of the advanced options.

Thanks a billion for the guide!!!! It worked at the first try!
I still have a question, though...
the custom I created works but when playing it freezes every 4-5 seconds, which is annoying,
this does NOT happen with RB1 imported songs... do you have any idea of what's causing the problem?
thanks again!

EDIT:
I soved it, I had set the .ogg quality for audacity at maximum (10) the first time, setting it at 5-6 the songs play smoothly!!
biggrin.gif

Herg

PogoShell Dev
Trophies
Website
www.geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
kid sampson said:
^ A script such as that would definitely be helpful. Can't wait until you tweak it. I've been going through and manually combining files and copying and pasting from song.ini files. I've done nearly 80 or so tracks this way and having both your script and an import song data from ini feature would have made it much, much simpler.

As for the difficulty tier question, I asked this some time ago and never got a response. It's something I'd like to know as well.

Also, I'm wondering about the base points setting for customs. by default, it's 50,000, but even on the hardest difficulties I don't have a problem getting 5 stars. Do you know if 50000 is the true baseline for all RB songs? If not, how do you think we could find the correct setting for those FOF files?

And do you know anything about any of the other advanced settings?

As for your suggestion of channel layout, that is what the structure followed by the imported Rock Band files. 9 channels total. Can you really tell a difference though?

To be honest, I've only done maybe three FoF song imports, so it could be something else that caused the audio problems when I just combined the 4 ogg files into 8 tracks as you describe in your guide. I do know the volume was way too high, and it sounded like the audio was clipping a lot. I didn't pan the left/right audio to their correct balance locations, so maybe that will help. I plan to do more testing this weekend when work won't get in the way.

One note, using sox to combine the tracks works great, but it sometimes messes up the ogg encoding. I'm now importing it to RawkSD as a mutlitrack wav file, and it seems to work better letting RawkSD do the ogg encoding.

I'm also planning to at least attempt to make a table of the difficulty tier mapping.

Frozen_Fish

Trophies
XP
Country
Rawk SD doesn't seem to be updating my save file when I tell it to, it worked the first few times and I could play the customs but now it's come up with the "License Deleted" Error (Not the "Out of Date" Error) When I try and play the song. (I am running it off DIP patched IOS37 installed as IOS232 with Softchip r99) It should work as it was working before, my only Idea is that the problem songs as mentioned below are interfering with the save being updated.

Also it comes up with this error and crashes when trying to create certain songs:
errorp.png

Though creating a song that doesn't trigger the error first and then creating the problem song again afterwards prevents the crash.

medeiros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
medeiros said:
medeiros said:
stq19rbl said:
Try with multicIOS installer : IOS37 with DIP patch as IOS232, then use Softchip to load...

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

people i need help for my problem !!

it's true.

pease.

QUOTE(stq19rbl @ Jul 16 2009, 07:35 PM)
Try removing everything you add. Use Anytitle Remover.
Then :

Works for me.

I did everything you said,the only thing is that I installed cIOS37 dip patch IOS232 with the "Soft Chip cIOS installer (rock band ) by Mrkinator",because multi cios installer 0.31 there isn't the option for cIOS37.After I do the installer with multi cios installer version 0.22.

Please I need some help.The message still there.

EDIT: The message says that the license of DLC was deleted from wii system memory,please re-download the license.

dbzdude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my gh3 customs to show up on rock band 2 but then when I try to play a song it shows this: (GH3) School's Out cannot be restored to the wii system memory" I am using softchip r99 with IOS37 dip as IOS232. I need help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.