Hacking RawkSD

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL yah, if you are wii only, you have no choice but to wait. The devs honestly love the fact that you are all waiting. I moved on and if you don't have the patience (i did, but i didnt like devs being sadistic about it and making "lol look more complainers!" comments on irc), then go get yourself a JTAG 360. Not only do you get to play in HD (the 360 one literally looks maybe 2 gens better then the Wii rock band 2), you get over 1000 songs available on the hard drive from DLC, then there is Rock Band Network tracks, and you get to use the Rock Band stage kit, which has LED lights and a friggen strobe light with a smoke machine, all synced to the music. Oh, and there is Customs on 360 as well if you are into that.

But again, if you don't have the means, just keep waiting while the devs laugh at you guys everytime you bump the thread.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:
(i did, but i didnt like devs being sadistic about it and making "lol look more complainers!" comments on irc)
And yet you stayed in our IRC channel for weeks after you apparently sold your wii instruments, even joining in when we made fun of gbatards. You only left for good after I gave you a 2-hour ban for boasting how much of a pirate you were.

We don't "love the fact that you are all waiting." Otherwise we wouldn't be working on it every single day. But at the same time I don't care about whiney pirates who just want to download every song possible onto their hard drives. Like you said, those people could just go buy a jtag'd 360 - in fact I'm sure you'd be more than happy to sell them one, right? Since you kept bragging all the time about how many you had.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make fun of your gbafail.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
quepaso said:
(i did, but i didnt like devs being sadistic about it and making "lol look more complainers!" comments on irc)
And yet you stayed in our IRC channel for weeks after you apparently sold your wii instruments, even joining in when we made fun of gbatards. You only left for good after I gave you a 2-hour ban for boasting how much of a pirate you were.

We don't "love the fact that you are all waiting." Otherwise we wouldn't be working on it every single day. But at the same time I don't care about whiney pirates who just want to download every song possible onto their hard drives. Like you said, those people could just go buy a jtag'd 360 - in fact I'm sure you'd be more than happy to sell them one, right? Since you kept bragging all the time about how many you had.

I had enough of your shenanigans on IRC. The people in the channel who are considered rightious were stealing red steel 2 the day it got released, so please dont exclude me as some anomoly in the channel, 99% of the people there are pirates. Including you know who.

I dont have anymore JTAG systems left over, i had 2 i wanted to get rid of because i bought jaspers. I dont deal in xbox's or selling pirated crap.

But hey, if it makes you feel any better, as soon as you release RawkSD3, im going to post how to get all the DLC for free + rawkSD3 everywhere i know so people can use your tools for piracy. Thanks, and keep up the great "Work" LOL.

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
tueidj said:
quepaso said:

I had enough of your shenanigans on IRC. The people in the channel who are considered rightious were stealing red steel 2 the day it got released, so please dont exclude me as some anomoly in the channel, 99% of the people there are pirates. Including you know who.

I dont have anymore JTAG systems left over, i had 2 i wanted to get rid of because i bought jaspers. I dont deal in xbox's or selling pirated crap.

But hey, if it makes you feel any better, as soon as you release RawkSD3, im going to post how to get all the DLC for free + rawkSD3 everywhere i know so people can use your tools for piracy. Thanks, and keep up the great "Work" LOL.
you really suck at threatening people

i mean, what kind of threat is "i'll post a guide on how to use your software for piracy", do you really think that frightens them or causes them to lose sleep at night?

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
quepaso said:
I'm sure you can get all the people who hacked Riivolution to help you. Oh wait, I forgot nobody actually managed to do that despite their "this is the wii, we can hack anything!!1!" attitudes.

Remfin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quepaso said:
I had enough of your shenanigans on IRC. The people in the channel who are considered rightious were stealing red steel 2 the day it got released, so please dont exclude me as some anomoly in the channel, 99% of the people there are pirates. Including you know who.Considered righteous? You do realize the only standard involved is don't talk about piracy/bring piracy-related issues into the room? I don't remember tueidj ever giving a shit one way or another if you pirate on the side; I certainly don't remember him making any comments besides get it the hell out of the room. What I have seen is him help people who admit to having piracy-related IOSes but claim they are having problems with a legit disc with a legit IOS, which is hardly consistent with your claim.QUOTEI dont have anymore JTAG systems left over, i had 2 i wanted to get rid of because i bought jaspers. I dont deal in xbox's or selling pirated crap
PS - some of us have memories longer than a goldfish and remember you bragging about those 6 Xboxes you bought and JTAGed to resell...

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait... is quepaso the guy who had way to many of every console in existance?

Oh yeah, I remember you then.
biggrin.gif

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much free time/bandwidth.

DaeronR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
quepaso said:
[...] 99% of the people there are pirates. Including you know who. [...]

[...] But hey, if it makes you feel any better, as soon as you release RawkSD3, im going to post how to get all the DLC for free + rawkSD3 everywhere i know so people can use your tools for piracy. Thanks, and keep up the great "Work" LOL.

THIS GUY DOES NOT REPRESENT ME.

JMFangio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I just registered here to thank the RawkSD team for the great work they've done so far, and the great work they're still doing but of which we haven't seen the results yet
wink.gif

madillma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so I have a request. Since rawksd 3.0 may never come out, could we simply get a rawksd 2.03 with Lego importability? That should be a fairly simple update right? If it worked with Green Day, that'd be pretty sweet too.
wink.gif

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
lego compatibility is what i've been looking forward to the most, but i can wait. but only for a month (if 3.0 isn't out by then i'll just kill myself and the devs will have to deal with horrible amounts of guilt)

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
titiln said:
lego compatibility is what i've been looking forward to the most, but i can wait. but only for a month (if 3.0 isn't out by then i'll just kill myself and the devs will have to deal with horrible amounts of guilt)
could you not remove the image from your sig for extra irony when you kill yourself?

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
News headline, June 8th:
Twelve Found Dead from "Waiting Crew" Suicide Pact
"This could have been prevented if they'd released it," onlookers commented

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't get why people are making so much jokes about this. I don't know if its because the developers know it isn't going to be released, people think it won't be released, or the developers know its going to be released and they just want to egg people on. Whatever one it is, I am grateful for the current version of RawkSD and even if 3.0 isn't released I am still satisfied.

grrkodiak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RawkSD 3 or whatever you want to call it is old news waiting to come out. Who cares when it comes out or if it ever comes out. Summer is here and the Wii is the last thing on my mind in the summer. This tread is been going on forever. Give it a rest, I doubt it will be coming out before the beginning of the next school year. Unless you playing RB2 marathon than RawkSD 2 is all you need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow