Hacking Rather idiot opinion but...

Chaosruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I've just been thinking it for a moment, 3DS can supposly play both DS and DSi mode, however, DS mode was cracked and DSi mode was not.....
It's just, well, DSi mode can play DS games, we've seen that, no one will want to use DS mode if they got DSi mode that can do MORE (unless its for battery saving?)
Therefore Nintendo might remove DS mode, making DS flashcards unable to function on 3DS, since booting DSi mode is impossible by today and booting DS is impossible if there isn't one, that could be very effective making DS flashcards unable to function, maybe DSi flashcards after it's hacked...
opinions?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chaosruler said:
making DS flashcards unable to function on 3DS
I would have thought that was fairly obvious, I wouldn't think they'd let something like that slip?

Even my supercard SD didn't work on my friends lite...
frown.gif

I have 0 desire to play DS games on the 3DS anyway.. I want it so I can play 3DS games, dammit!
yaynds.gif

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Knyaz Vladimir said:
Wrong. ARDSi has the highest chance of working, as it runs under a hacked version of GAME&WATCH Collection. It boots as it, so it should work on 3DS.
Then you're talking about every 1.4 compatible flashcart though =/

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
It's been hack it's just that the development takes time and things don't happen from one day to another. The 3DS has the potential to be hack because of all its features therefore more people are going to try just like the PS3 that was hack just a few months ago. There are people that already hacked it for themselves but they really don't worry about other people so its just a matter of preference and for the good or bad of the hombrew community.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
WaffleDee said:
Unless there is a hardware conflict, it seems supercard DSTWO would have the highest chance of playing on a 3DS because of the cpu.
How could the cpu overcome any protection on the 3DS?

QUOTE(Knyaz Vladimir @ Sep 24 2010, 01:14 AM) Wrong. ARDSi has the highest chance of working, as it runs under a hacked version of GAME&WATCH Collection. It boots as it, so it should work on 3DS.
All 1.4 flashcarts are the same.

riverchen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi said:
WaffleDee said:
Unless there is a hardware conflict, it seems supercard DSTWO would have the highest chance of playing on a 3DS because of the cpu.
How could the cpu overcome any protection on the 3DS?

Well, dosen't it take power from the DS? Then if they released another firmware update, like 1.4.1/2C, then it could possibly run in DS mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?