Gaming Rate the Xbox E3 2019 conference

What is your opinion of the Xbox E3 2019 conference?

• Total voters

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Now the curtains have drawn on the Microsoft Xbox E3 2019 press conference, we want to know what you thought!

Here's a quick recap of the events as they happened live:

We get a trailer for Obsidian’s Outer Worlds. It looks very much like sci fi Fallout New Vegas.

Ninja Theory shoes off Bleeding Edge. A 4v4 game with action slash em up gameplay.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is next. Feb 11, 2020 launch.

That Minecraft Dugeons is a third person isometric game. 4 player online and local coop. Launches spring 2020.

Project xCloud got some booing in the crowd. Microsoft plans to show 60 games this conference.

Jedi Fallen Order launches Nov 15.

World premiere for Blair Witch. August 30. Horror game.

Cyberpunk 2077! Keanu Reeves is on stage to announce he’ll play a character in the game. It’ll also launch 04/16/20

Spiritfarer announced, looks a bit like Terraria. 2D, has crafting and building elements.

Battletoads.

The Legend of Wright. Seems to be a cute indie ROG.

ID@Xbox reel.

Master Chief Collection for PC will be an included title on Xbox Game Pass.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will give you Xbox Gold, PC Pass, and Xbox Game Pass for $15 a month.

Microsoft Flight Simulator.

Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition. Features a brand new campaign.

Microsoft has purchased Double Fine.

Psychonauts 2 trailer.

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga contains LEGO game adaptation of all 9 films.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot launches 2020.

12 Minutes is an interactive thriller that has you play as a man who keeps repeating the same day.

Way to the Woods is a deer game. Launches summer 2020.

Gears 5 gets a very trippy trailer. Subtitle is Bound by Blood. Sept 10 launch. Terminator crossover DLC

New Xbox Elite Controller. Three custom profiles. Bluetooth. Rechargeable battery. Called the Series 2. Pre orders open now.

Dying Light 2 launches Spring 2020.

Forza Horizon 4 is getting LEGO DLC. You can race with LEGO cars tearing up LEGO tracks. June 13.

Gears POP game trailer.

State of Decay 2: Heartlands expansion announced.

Phantasy Star Online 2 finally. Finally. Comes west. Cross play. Xbox and PC. Spring 2020.

Crossfire X announced. 2020 launch, timed exclusive.

Tales of Arise is the newest Tales game. Launches 2020.

Borderlands 2 is getting some DLC after all this time.

The George R.R. Martin/ FROMSOFTWARE game has been revealed. Elden Ring.

Project XCloud will let you play anywhere any time. Launches Oct.

Xbox Scarlett launches Holiday 2020 with Halo Infinite as a launch title

Rate the conference above and let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2/10. I'll just copy my thoughts from the other thread.

Utter wank. 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

Practically nothing but trailers and no gameplay and even scarlett was vague details, that aren't suprising. A console using Zen and Navi in 2020, so suprising that they would be using what will be current amd architecture when it releases.

Reactions: andyhappypants

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I thought they did pretty well.
I wish they shared more info regarding xCloud and Scarlet but that's still a year and a half until launch and they have plenty of other venues coming up to go into more detail.
Most of the games I saw got me pretty excited as well, like Outer Worlds and, of course, Cyberpunk with Keanu.
But also the announcement of PSO2 coming to the West was a nice surprise
The announcement of a blair witch game was another nice surprise.
New Dying Light, very cool. New Psychonauts, very cool. New flight simulator (whaaaat?), very cool.
Oh and that Spiritfarer game looked really nice as well.

It's amazing how fast the internet jumped onto the Keanu memes.
"Alright. Check this out!" *points at whatever goofy shitpost he can find on the internet*

Rafciu

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In my opinion, 5/10. I was hoping to learn more about Scarlet not only some teaser and alot of marketing talks. I wan't to see how it performs on some demo. Cyberpunk looks like solid game but im not understanding Keanu hype so that part was not shocking for me. Backwards compatibility is something important to me and when i saw they wanna focus on scarlet and they gonna not longer support bc on xbox one i was dissapointed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone