Gaming Radiant Historia

Twin989

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only thing that really annoys me is the lack of a map, some of the environments are quite large and its easy to get lost.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twin989 said:
the only thing that really annoys me is the lack of a map, some of the environments are quite large and its easy to get lost.

Yeah, I was kind of expecting that at some point in the game a map system would come into play.

As an aside, I'm really liking this story so far. The dialogue is well beyond my expectations. It might not be original, but at least it's well written. I also wasn't expecting Shimomura's music to have such a big impact on the feel of the game. It definitely lays a strong vibe over the whole thing. Still think the sprite animations blow, though. There are some elements of the presentation that feel unfinished and rushed.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am at the very end of the game and can not kill this guy
frown.gif
how do i kill the shadows and book?

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got to say, I would have been so disappointed had controls been explained at any point by a character. It would have wrecked the feel of the game.

Such an awesome game. 7 1/2 hours in, 44 events so far.

defiant718

Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
AP Patch for Radiant Historia (U).

Tested and working for DSTT. Will work for other carts as well
smile.gif

Extract both files and copy game to the same folder
Drop game onto openpatch.exe
Click Yes
Click OK

Patched game will be the .nds and backup will be the .BAK

http://filetrip.net/f24109-Radiant-Histori...-Patch-1-0.html

Enjoy!!!
biggrin.gif

kudos to retrogamefan for this!!
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Second time being stuck. I need to learn some weird Sword Dance but i cant seem to
find right spot for Kiel to teach me it and i need something from elf looking entertainers to
advance in Rosch node. Someone help?

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
justin05 said:
Second time being stuck. I need to learn some weird Sword Dance but i cant seem to
find right spot for Kiel to teach me it and i need something from elf looking entertainers to

Kiel teach you how to do Sword Dance in AH: Ch.1 The Valkyrie node. After the event, go upstair and find him in the far left area.

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Kaimu said:
justin05 said:

Kiel teach you how to do Sword Dance in AH: Ch.1 The Valkyrie node. After the event, go upstair and find him in the far left area.

Thank You. Will check and see.

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I am not sure this is AP or not. Everything runs fine, except there is no text in "?" area when you enter menu in Alternate History Chapter 1. I am not sure in chapter 2 since I am still in chapter 1. In standard history or in AH prologue, "?" area always tell you where you should go/what you should do to advance story. Is it just me or is there anyone else who have this same problem?

[I am using EDGE 2.1 and trim-patched rom]

Mr.Positive

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaimu said:
I am not sure this is AP or not. Everything runs fine, except there is no text in "?" area when you enter menu in Alternate History Chapter 1. I am not sure in chapter 2 since I am still in chapter 1. In standard history or in AH prologue, "?" area always tell you where you should go/what you should do to advance story. Is it just me or is there anyone else who have this same problem?

Don't worry, that's normal.

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Mr.Positive said:
Kaimu said:

Don't worry, that's normal.

I see.... Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT