Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm waiting for it too
biggrin.gif

Just hope this'll be a gem. If it is real good I might actually purchase the game

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I played the Japanese version for a bit. I've no idea how many endings there are, but given that you can freely travel forward and backward in time within your own world and parrallel ones, I get the feeling there's an awful lot of replayability here. Plus it's an ATLUS game, so the script and gameplay obviously rock.

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
well it'll be better than dragon quest IX imo.So Im looking forward to it(with four eyes ...no I dont use glasses) and it might be the 2nd game I have ever bought with real money $_$'''

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, definitely very much looking forward to it, more so than DQVI or any other RPG due out currently. It's Atlus, has a story based on time links, looks cool...can't wait.

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Thanks for the plug Raven
smile.gif
The preview was really fun to attend. I'm really hyped for this game. It's definitely gonna be worth playing.
Damn near convinced me to buy the game. i may go put in for the preorder when it gets warmer tomorrow. Atlus games usually take forever and a day to dump

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Game looks awesome. I love games centered in time travel and parallel dimensions because it's my fetish.

InsertAName

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty excited for this. I'm finally finishing up Inazuma Eleven, just putzing around with some end-game content and grinding, so something new and story driven for the DS is going to be a welcome addition to the things I have to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte