xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
Tropicana said:
QUOTE said:
"What's the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, 'cos our country's not England anymore. It's very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that's no exaggeration.

But won't you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn't go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don't."

Do I really need to say more?
I hate to say it but in a sense she is right. I have been to England, I kid you not the influx of people from India and Pakistan is astounding, especially since 9/11, it's as bad there as it is here in Canada, I swear there must be a thousand Arabic people moving into my city every single day, it's getting out of hand to say the least cause they are god awful shitty drivers and are the ones that the politically correct pricks think we are offending with our traditions. Not to mention the fact that some of these people are 3 generations living under one roof, at least that is true in my neighbourhood and that consists of about 8-12 people which I was under the impression was illegal in this country. Immigration is quickly changing the landscape of countries that are predominantly white, it won't be long before we become a minority compared to people of other races.

This post is ironic in a way, considering its posted in this topic.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ironic yes, but I would say that our own cultures are going the wayside for immigrants because some people are so fucking politically correct that we have to change our traditions because they think immigrants and people of other cultures are being offended by our holidays that have been practised the same way for hundreds of years without any need for modification or persecution. I feel like punching anyone who says things like 'happy holidays' when I am doing my Christmas shopping, damn I am white, it would be pretty accurate to assume that I belong to any of the religions that celebrate Christmas and if not then whatever, no one is being harmed with our traditions. That is the issue I have, we don't force people to change their cultural beliefs when they immigrate, why should we change ours?

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSGamer64 said:
Ironic yes, but I would say that our own cultures are going the wayside for immigrants because some people are so fucking politically correct that we have to change our traditions because they think immigrants and people of other cultures are being offended by our holidays that have been practised the same way for hundreds of years without any need for modification or persecution. I feel like punching anyone who says things like 'happy holidays' when I am doing my Christmas shopping, damn I am white, it would be pretty accurate to assume that I belong to any of the religions that celebrate Christmas and if not then whatever, no one is being harmed with our traditions. That is the issue I have, we don't force people to change their cultural beliefs when they immigrate, why should we change ours?

I am white, and pagan, and find people assuming that I am Christian rather offensive myself.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
"Fascist – I don’t understand that word."

Haha. That is funny, yet sad at the same time. And is "British" it's own ethnicity now? This is news to me!

"Sure thing. What ethnicity would you most like to make love to?"
"Oh, God, British."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even