Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
So a magazine interviewed some stupid and ignorant BNP supporters, and guess what? They're stupid and ignorant. Stupid, ignorant, and belong in the kitchen.

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

Oh, and I know the women are all ugly, you don't have to point that out. Judging by some most of the answers though, it makes you wonder why these people are allowed to vote.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Racism, in my opinion, should be a relic of the past. It's a shame we should still have it in this day and age, I've skimmed through most of it except the first one. It's certainly true they are ignorant of the important things.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
"What’s the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won’t you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don’t."

Do I really need to say more?

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's just a waste of time to read that, these girls are incredibly stupid, brainwashed and don't have a clue what the hell are they talking about..

They really don't know nothing, they contradict themselves with every question, and not that it matters, but they are ugly as fuck..
Especially the second one that looks like she has 40 years but is 19.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
It's just a waste of time to read that, these girls are incredibly stupid, brainwashed and don't have a clue what the hell are they talking about..

They really don't know nothing, they contradict themselves with every question, and not that it matters, but they are ugly as fuck..

Especially the second one that looks like she has 40 years but is 19.

Sadly because of people like that Britain is full of white supremacists and is soon to become a neo-nazi nation.

I especially like this extract from the first person

QUOTEWhen people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Think of Nazi Germany, or 1930s Italy.
I can’t even remember when that happened really, but I’m against them anyway.

You’re against who?
The Germans. I know that sounds evil… I was brought up that way.

But not the Nazis?
No, I don’t agree with that at all.

I really fear for the future sometimes, I really do.

D

Deleted-119707

tylerxian said:
Racism, in my opinion, should be a relic of the past. It's a shame we should still have it in this day and age, I've skimmed through most of it except the first one. It's certainly true they are ignorant of the important things.
same here. there alots of racists out and about.

D

Deleted User

Law said:
I really fear for the future sometimes, I really do.
I hear you. It's really scary how fascist parties are going to persuade their members with false accusations and how many people actually believe this shit. In Germany we also have some of these parties and an awful lot of people in them believe that the holocaust was actually a fake. :wtf:

QUOTE said:
What if immigrants only asked to be allowed into the country on condition they had been sterilised, so that they couldn’t create any children to further burden the state? Would that be a potential solution?
Um, yeah, I think so.
Wow, that one's really scary and reminding me of compulsory sterilization in WWII (although that wasn't limited to ethnicity).

Hieronymus Bosch or a Bosch electric sander?
I don’t know them, I’ll just put the second one.
:facepalm:

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me its the English that are ruining the country not the immigrants.

When I was out of work I was put on a "confidence" course with a load of others and most of the "chav folk" just did nothing else but complain that the immigrants were taking all the jobs. Thing is that most admitted that they didn't even bother looking for work because they can sit at home and do nothing while the government gives them money.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
They need some education. Their answers all sound really stupid, and brainwashed.

I think discrimination is the worse thing that was taught to them. Nazis, not wrong. And they are so very racist. Makes me glad I'm in a country like Singapore.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
When people say the BNP is a fascist party, what do you think?
Fascist – I don’t understand that word.

Why the hell are they interviewing someone that ignorant? As stupid as she is, this is obviously biased and any self-respecting interviewer would have stopped right there.

QUOTE said:
Are most of your friends BNP?
Some of them are. I kind of got into it through my friend Danny. He’s really racist. Everyone calls him “Nazi Danny”. He started telling me about them, and it made a lot of sense.

If you think what someone called Nazi Danny says makes sense, you need to be fucking shot.

QUOTE said:
Nelson Mandela – hero or villain?
Villain.

WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Peter Andre or Steven Hawking?
Peter Andre.

2mgjvus.png

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jaxxster said:
Is it just me or is the interviewer blatently letting those girls make themselves out like idiots?
Of course he is! They deserve no better. Ridiculing the BNP is fine but allowing them to ridicule themselves is much more satisfying.
laugh.gif

Oh, remember a few months ago when the BNP member list was leaked onto the internet? It's HERE if anyone is interested. Normally I would show more respect for people's privacy but hey, it's only the BNP. Fuck 'em.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That article is cringeworthy. The interviewer was biased to a certain degree and wanted to paint them all as dumb bimbos. I'm sure there must have been at least one semi-intelligent one to interview but didn't fit the ~critera~.

That said I don't agree with their views.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tropicana said:
QUOTE said:
"What’s the best thing about living in Britain today?
I hate Britain, and I want to move to Spain in the next couple of years, ‘cos our country’s not England anymore. It’s very rare for English people to live here anymore. When I went to Lanzarote, I felt more English there than I do here, and that’s no exaggeration.

But won’t you then be an immigrant too?
Yeah but the answer to that is I would go over to their country and respect their country. I wouldn’t go over there and try and do suicidal bombs [sic]. The immigrants that come over to this country should be making this a good country and proud of it and helping this country, but most of them don’t."

Do I really need to say more?
I hate to say it but in a sense she is right. I have been to England, I kid you not the influx of people from India and Pakistan is astounding, especially since 9/11, it's as bad there as it is here in Canada, I swear there must be a thousand Arabic people moving into my city every single day, it's getting out of hand to say the least cause they are god awful shitty drivers and are the ones that the politically correct pricks think we are offending with our traditions. Not to mention the fact that some of these people are 3 generations living under one roof, at least that is true in my neighbourhood and that consists of about 8-12 people which I was under the impression was illegal in this country. Immigration is quickly changing the landscape of countries that are predominantly white, it won't be long before we become a minority compared to people of other races.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay