Hacking R4i Gold Ordering Issue

Diamond Gaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to order a R4i Gold RTS cart with a prepaid debit card,is their anyway I can use it without Paypal or Western Union?(both Paypal and western union declined my prepaid card)The Card is a Green Dot Prepaid MasterCard filled with 26 USD

Diamond Gaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you asking this here? This is not a reseller help line.
I figured since this website is partnered with nds-card.com,someone would know any alternatives to buying a flashcart or atleast confirm that its possible to buy one with just a prepaid card and no account with Paypal or Western Union

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I figured since this website is partnered with nds-card.com,someone would know any alternatives to buying a flashcart or atleast confirm that its possible to buy one with just a prepaid card and no account with Paypal or Western Union
Nds-card.com gives GBAtemp money in exchange for advertising. They're a separate business, we don't know anything about the internal workings of the site.

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not partnered, it's a sponsor. Still why don't ask them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom