Hacking R4i Gold 3DS For Sale?

WARlord1903

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I know that this isn't really what this forum is used for, but I'm desperate, so the mods can bump it if they feel obligated to.

So I'm not yet old enough to have a credit card (I'm 14), so I usually rely on my grandma to buy stuff for me and then I pay her. Recently, I wanted to get an R4i Gold so that I could give all my friends CFW via ntrboothax since they don't know anything about CFW and Homebrew and updated to 11.6. So I showed my grandma nds-card.com, but instantly labeled as "an unsafe website" because of the layout and the way the checkout works with PayPal. I tried to explain that this was because of the crackdown on flashcards, but then she said that she didn't want her credit card to be affiliated with that stuff because the government could pull it up. She said that she would feel better if she bought it from someone that had bought one so that her credit card would not be affiliated with it. So that being said, does anyone have an R4i Gold 3DS that they'd be willing to sell? I'm willing to pay via PayPal. DM me with details, and sorry for the inconvenience. I really wish I owned my own credit card :/

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Also to note: r4isdhc.com flashcarts work for NTRBoot as well. So if you manage to find an R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2014/2015/2016/2017 or an R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014/2015/2016/2017 you will be able to use those for ntrboot.

I did see a few people who managed to find these flashcarts on ebay/amazon and on craigslist listings, so maybe try that?

Last edited by MrJason005,

WARlord1903

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also to note: r4isdhc.com flashcarts work for NTRBoot as well. So if you manage to find an R4 SDHC Gold Pro 2014/2015/2016/2017 or an R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014/2015/2016/2017 you will be able to use those for ntrboot.

I did see a few people who managed to find these flashcarts on ebay/amazon and on craigslist listings, so maybe try that?
Yeah, I saw a couple on Amazon but it looks like they're both counterfeits and not NTRBoot compatible.

TheFIrstAv3nger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just get the money somehow and buy a prepaid visa card. I really hate when people don't trust PayPal, I've been using it for a decade and haven't once lost my money (been scammed but PayPal gave me my money back) nowdays its more likely to get your card skimmed at a gas pump than online (since its a lot easier to trace online.) Just buy from your country and you're a lot safer. Just tell her about the prepaid card, you can load only how much you need and there isn't any risk since there isn't anymore money than what you out on.
I don't are how a layout and PayPal deems it unsafe. You're more likely to get scammed sending some random person money than a multimillion dollar company like PayPal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright