Hacking R4 R4 talk firmware issue

Mana_Nightos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey GBAtemp, I've got a bit of a problem on my hands.

I have an R4 card, the R4 R4 talk 1.5V. I have it all ready, but annoyingly I can't get the firmware now because the website it shut down ¬_¬ Does anybody know where I'd be able to get the firmware for it please? I'll upload the picture in a second :)

EDIT: Here it is: If anybody knows how to get this sorted out, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. Thanks in advance! :D
R4Talk.JPG

Last edited by Mana_Nightos,

Mana_Nightos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you very much for the link! I'll have a look to see if the kernel works. I''ll edit this post when I find out what happened.

EDIT: Sadly that archive website doesn't support downloading files... Oh well, thanks for the help anyways, I'll keep looking! :)

ANOTHER EDIT: strange, it started downloading suddenly, I'll edit again when I'm completely sure.

FINAL EDIT: Sadly I've tried to download the file multiple times, but it fails at 3.1 megabytes. Thank you for suggesting this site, and I'll look again to see if I can find anything. Still up for suggestions from anybody!

Last edited by Mana_Nightos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!